FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Cargo Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I know it seems trivial, but i want an OEM cargo net. I'm sure someone here has got one kicking around that they wouldn't mind parting with. I'm tired of jumper cables and windshield fluid sliding around.
I have this thing I got for christmas from my little sister that she bought at walmart. It holds the windshield 1 washer jug and has little compartments for cables and such. It does a great job at holding everything in place and you wont have to worry about netting in the back of your trunk getting stuck when you close it, etc.

May want to check it out, I think she paid under $20 for it. ;)
Flofocus,Mar 2 2006, 09:54 PM Wrote:I have this thing I got for christmas from my little sister that she bought at walmart.  It holds the windshield 1 washer jug and has little compartments for cables and such.  It does a great job at holding everything in place and you wont have to worry about netting in the back of your trunk getting stuck when you close it, etc.

May want to check it out, I think she paid under $20 for it.  ;)
[right][snapback]173085[/snapback][/right]

Whoa awesome, that's exactly what i'm looking for. I'll check it out, thanks!