FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anybody Building Or Wanting A V8 Focus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys. I have reserved webspace and will be putting up a website for V8 Foci shortly. There used to be a Forum for the V8 swap but now its offline. there was many great people with V8 foci and articles. I would like to get the ball rolling again. Also I will be posting my progress photo's of my build on the site. Please Stay Tuned.

I would love to come by and check out eachothers work on the foci's!! :)
we could give you space here if you wanted...pm me with what you're looking for.
Thanks for the offer but I have a domain already so I am going with that. I'm trying to see how many people have V8 Focuses or are wanting to build them. I am interested to see if anybody would want to join?
Don't forget to stay tuned to Sports Car Revolution, as they are doing a v8 Focus.
Good Lord OMG. I NEED the Speed Channel!
TonyDee,Mar 2 2006, 08:44 PM Wrote:Don't forget to stay tuned to Sports Car Revolution, as they are doing a v8 Focus.
[right][snapback]173068[/snapback][/right]

yeah I was just watching that this morning.... lets see someone shoehorn a V10 in there now
Nice. Heres one my favorites.

[Image: 0404scc_focus01_z.jpg]
[Image: 0404scc_focus03_z.jpg]
That focus is sick! If you look at the 1st pic (Of it doing a burnout) you can see the sub frame and axle lol. That would be awsome pulling up beside some mustang guy or another V8 production car and saying "Ya its stock" You'd skewl his a$$
Actually that's not the rear axle you can see in the shot. The Terminator Focus used the IRD out of the Cobra, modified to fit, it was basically all the running gear from the Cobra stuffed into the Focus.

That said, I'd have to say my favorite Focus was ZX351. That guy was all over the internet racing a CTS-V and destroying it, giving him a 5 car head start and destroying him, then basically letting him start halfway up the 1/4 mile, then destroying him. Good times. His shakedown video when he left a BMW M3 like it was standing still was great. The car was on sale on Ebay a few months back. He was easily running low 11s and the car looked like a bone stock $3K used ZX3...
Guys I'm gauging interest to see who'd be inerested in joining a forum for V8 Foci?
Ferocious ZX3,Mar 3 2006, 11:03 AM Wrote:Guys I'm gauging interest to see who'd be inerested in joining a forum for V8 Foci?
[right][snapback]173209[/snapback][/right]

I wouldn't never put that much money in a Focus..my Turbo that's the last thing on my car.(im serious!)

But, im sure that there's alot of people that have the money to do it.