FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Joke Of The Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Newfie, a little man, was sitting at a bar in Toronto
when this huge, burly American guy walks in.
As he passes the Newfie, he hits him on the neck knocking him to the
floor.
The big, burly Yank says, "That's a karate chop from Korea."
Well, the Newfie gets back on his barstool and resumes drinking his
beer.
The burly American then gets up to go to the bathroom and,
as he walks by the Newfie, he hits him on the other side of the neck
and knocks him to the floor. "That's a judo chop from Japan", he says.
The Newfie decides he's had enough and leaves.
A half hour later he comes back and sees the burly American sitting
at the bar.
He walks up behind him and smacks him on the head, knocking him out.
The Newfie says to the bartender, "When he wakes up, eh,
tell him that was a f***in' crowbar from Canadian Tire."
That couldn't have happened, the newfie wouldn't have been smart enough to buy a crowbar. He prolly woulda got lost on the way to canadian tire. :P
:lol: Never heard that one before! Good find.
habmann,Mar 1 2006, 10:16 PM Wrote:That couldn't have happened, the newfie wouldn't have been smart enough to buy a crowbar. He prolly woulda got lost on the way to canadian tire. :P
[right][snapback]172956[/snapback][/right]

whoo great burn.... man those newfies must be so dumb that...that they have to sound out big words...or there so stupid that they have to use training wheels on a bike.. or something...because their stupid. yea! ;)

hehe sarcasm is a great :P
Tri_kento,Mar 2 2006, 10:59 AM Wrote:
habmann,Mar 1 2006, 10:16 PM Wrote:That couldn't have happened, the newfie wouldn't have been smart enough to buy a crowbar. He prolly woulda got lost on the way to canadian tire. :P

whoo great burn.... man those newfies must be so dumb that...that they have to sound out big words...or there so stupid that they have to uset raining wheels on a bike.. or something...because their stupid. yea! ;)

hehe sarcasim is a great :P
[right][snapback]173041[/snapback][/right]

Why, it looks like you might pass for Newfie!

Sask. schooling must not have worked for you. :lol:

(Alright, I had to...)
05-BLACK-ZX5,Mar 2 2006 Wrote:

whoo great burn.... man those newfies must be so dumb that...that they have to sound out big words...or there so stupid that they have to uset raining wheels on a bike.. or something...because their stupid. yea! ;)

(Alright, I had to...)
[right][snapback]173061[/snapback][/right]

well to tell u the truth, am dropping school to go in community college, my school makes me to angry, the teachers are nice , but everyone else is to overactive, it ruins my lazy style.

(sarcasm area below)

But still i bet Newfie's are so stupid that if they send a letter, it would be sent back..because their to stupid to put the right address yea..i bet!

or maybe their so stupid, that if uhmm they wanted to ride a bike, they couldn't because they are on skate board and... yea! they couldn't ! nope stupid NEWFIES!

(sarcasm area above)

man those are some real burns ... :P

Tri_kento,Mar 2 2006, 04:49 PM Wrote:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Mar 2 2006 Wrote:

(Alright, I had to...)
[right][snapback]173061[/snapback][/right]

well to tell u the truth, am dropping school to go in community college, my school makes me to angry, the teachers are nice , but everyone else is to overactive, it ruins my lazy style.

(sarcasm area below)

But still i bet Newfie's are so stupid that if they send a letter, it would be sent back..because their to stupid to put the right address yea..i bet!

or maybe their so stupid, that if uhmm they wanted to ride a bike, they couldn't because they are on skate board and... yea! they couldn't ! nope stupid NEWFIES!

(sarcasm area above)

man those are some real burns ... :P
[right][snapback]173107[/snapback][/right]
Alright he clearly came from the USA, and moved into Saskatchewan, I swear I have never seen people this dumb before. Err wait.. Okay yah I have but they all dropped out of highschool :D
Ok let me explain. habmann had first said

"That couldn't have happened, the newfie wouldn't have been smart enough to buy a crowbar. He prolly woulda got lost on the way to canadian tire"

And weather your a Newfi or not, you know that's a weak burn, so I tried to come up with my own that were along the same lines as Habmann. You know to poke alittle fun at his none creativie or none original burn , but seems no one here caught on to my sarcasm.

But none the less good joke. I've now found that this board is retarded when it comes to sarcasm..... :rolleyes: hehehe