FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Frost_2001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Belated!
paolo,Aug 8 2009, 01:34 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Aug 7 2009, 08:43 PM Wrote:
paolo,Aug 7 2009, 01:43 PM Wrote:party hard, get laid by lots of hot girls too while your at it!!!
[right][snapback]292224[/snapback][/right]

:lol: yeah I'd be bribing them to go away lol... :lol:
[right][snapback]292250[/snapback][/right]

what about that hot one who became a member on here once? what was her name? char something?
[right][snapback]292258[/snapback][/right]

[Image: paolo.jpg]
OMFG, ROFLMFAO. :rofl:
Um Paolo, Char is a good friend of mine, as with most of the girls I've shown up with at any of the meets lol...

Dude, with all the random posts I've posted on here for a while like this one (Classic FC Posting) I've posted, I would have thought most people would have known by now. :lol:

though if you want to sing along It Now has a Sing along version!
I honestly think he's getting MORE stupid.
Sitting back and watching this one lol. I though I was out of the loop but I guess I know alot more than others.
well I have mentioned over the years I've been on here that I was, then again I know I'm not the only guy on here who is either. Though I think I am the only um Cub on here though.
Frost__2001,Aug 10 2009, 10:08 AM Wrote:well I have mentioned over the years I've been on here that I was, then again I know I'm not the only guy on here who is either. Though I think I am the only um Cub on here though.
[right][snapback]292403[/snapback][/right]

I knew you're not the only one....Some people on here are ashame to be with girls in the same parking lot :lol:
NikiterZTS,Aug 10 2009, 12:16 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Aug 10 2009, 10:08 AM Wrote:well I have mentioned over the years I've been on here that I was, then again I know I'm not the only guy on here who is either. Though I think I am the only um Cub on here though.

I knew you're not the only one....Some people on here are ashame to be with girls in the same parking lot :lol:
[right][snapback]292407[/snapback][/right]

you included? :lol:
Frost__2001,Aug 10 2009, 01:34 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Aug 10 2009, 12:16 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]292407[/snapback][/right]

you included? :lol:
[right][snapback]292426[/snapback][/right]
I knew it. Nik is a boy toy for men!!!
Shame on me
whats a cub?

Edit: happy bday.
Flofocus,Aug 11 2009, 12:21 PM Wrote:whats a cub?

Edit:  happy bday.
[right][snapback]292496[/snapback][/right]

I was curious too... Off to Wikipedia!

Cub - a younger (or younger looking) version of a Bear, typically but not always with a smaller frame. The term is sometimes used to imply the passive partner in a relationship. Can be hairy or hairless.
nice - thats doesnt make sense at all. :lol:
[Image: happyBdayBlondeNudeBed.jpg]
that card even turns me on :wub:
Flofocus,Aug 11 2009, 09:24 PM Wrote:that card even turns me on :wub:
[right][snapback]292526[/snapback][/right]

ugh, not me, as it's the "typical image" most in the community wished everyone to look like.

and Cub is often a term used for people in my age group, more or less what a bear / cub / otter / wolf in those terms means your into guys with hair or not, and usually stocky. If you've met Deadskip off here he's my partner.
Pages: 1 2