FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Help Finding A Vehicle(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if any of you guys knew someone or a place that sells e30 BMW's in good condition? I'm specifically looking for an 88-89 325is or a 91 318is. I'd prefer them in the best condition possible, but if some work needs to be done i'm fine with it. I want a project car that I can fix up for when my lease ends on the truck. Thanks guys!
http://www.maxbimmer.com

check there, they usually have cars forsale every now and then
there is an '87 and a '94 euro spec M3 in the ontario autotrader.ca.....

incredible cool oldschool style.....
dad,Mar 1 2006, 07:07 PM Wrote:there is an '87 and a '94 euro spec  M3 in the ontario autotrader.ca.....

incredible cool oldschool style.....
[right][snapback]172904[/snapback][/right]

yeehh..sounds sik yo! :rolleyes:
So you wouldn't drive an older m3?

Thanks for the suggestions, keep em coming guys. I have been thinking about importing one from the states if I find an amazing deal because customs will kill me...
customs is only the 15% tax (which you pay anyways) plus a small fee isn't it?

i think importing would be your best option .. sepcially from the south where you don't have to worry about rust as much
schade,Mar 2 2006, 12:48 AM Wrote:customs is only the 15% tax (which you pay anyways) plus a small fee isn't it?

i think importing would be your best option .. sepcially from the south where you don't have to worry about rust as much
[right][snapback]172963[/snapback][/right]

Same as importing from the west coast states too, I remember they had a 89 or 91 in the same year you were looking for but a wagon for sale, that was a German Import on bosseuroparts.com it was black as I remember, not sure if they still have it.