FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Super Focus Shootout Quickly Approaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, any of you guys going to come down to Ohio on April 1st for the biggest ever gathering of Foci that are actually fast?

I'll be participating, and I think I'll have an empty seat available for the ride there. Current plans are to leave from TO late in the afternoon on March 30th, and either go through Hamilton, or Windsor, not sure yet. Friday is open track day, Saturday is the shootout, and then I'll leave sometime Sunday, but might stop in Windsor for a bit. I'll be camping too. Hope it doesn't snow! :ph34r:
I'm in, just won't be competing... is there anything that needs to be done to camp out?

will bring the vid camera and long underwear...
Do you have to pre-register for the event and what are admission fees? Where in Ohio is it? If my boss gives me the time off I might just take " hillbilly 1 " down there for the fun of it. I WILL not be camping out because I have to spend a month in the Arctic for 3 weeks when I get back (last three weeks of April)
Mike Harrington,Mar 1 2006, 04:30 PM Wrote:Do you have to pre-register for the event and what are admission fees? Where in Ohio is it? If my boss gives me the time off I might just take " hillbilly 1 " down there for the fun of it. I WILL not be camping out because I have to spend a month in the Arctic for 3 weeks when I get back (last three weeks of April)
[right][snapback]172843[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, you have to preregister. I think it's $180US for one day, or $320 for two. Something like that. The links are all on FJ. It's at Mid-Ohio.
i hope to be there without my car sadly. will nice to finnally put a name to a face, eh rob? :P
The event has been cancelled/postponed. :(

MidOhio is resurfacing the track, and the work won't be done in time. They are attempting to reschedule it to piggyback with a NASA weekend later in April, but it's not certain if privateers can attend.

There's also an event at BeaverRun in PA in May for privateers I might attend.

Big bummer. I was really looking forward to going head to head with the "tuners".
yeah, that's kinda crappy news. not much you can do tho.

let me know if there are any other events coming up... I want to get to one or two this year.