FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Misc Parts For Those That Remember Me :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys ... for those that remember me or met me from way back in the day .. drop me a line. I have some focus stuff that i need to get rid off .. just collecting dust in my basement now. Somebody grab it and pass it around whichever ..

I've been gone for quite some time ... more like a long time and really haven't posted much at all for various reasons ...

Some people were asking re rpmlabs .... one was the fact i had less time, second (most likely the nail in the coffin) was the fact that after some time someone stole my Black hatch after i spent all kinds of money on it including the full R/S kit , rims , suspension , interior , supercharger etc ... I gave it another shot and built a second hatch ... that one too got stolen before i even finished.

My first black zx3 with an intercooled jackson racing supercharger
[Image: fc56c831.jpg]

My second hatch, hella HIDs
[Image: fb346dcb.jpg]

what i'm doing now .. any guesses ?
[Image: f5f8ce68.jpg]

[Image: fblzyp.jpg]

if anyone is still around that remembers me drop me a line if the focus crowd still hangs out like they used to ... i'll come to a meet and check out some of the cars ...
HOLY CRAP MAN...DID THE FOCI EXPLODE????

Slimsride,Feb 28 2006, 02:08 AM Wrote:HOLY CRAP MAN...DID THE FOCI EXPLODE????
[right][snapback]172559[/snapback][/right]
no looks like a gutted Subie
WRX???
Swaps .... older gen. imprezas getting a new lease on life with WRX and STI powertrains .... the motor on the trailer is a 2.5L STI motor, 6 speed with DCCD ...

Zx3 drIvEr,Feb 28 2006, 09:46 AM Wrote:Swaps .... older gen. imprezas getting a new lease on life with WRX and STI powertrains .... the motor on the trailer is a 2.5L STI motor, 6 speed with DCCD ...
[right][snapback]172584[/snapback][/right]

Nice! :)

Friend of mine did the reg WRX 2.0 swap in his 98 RS. 13.5 1/4, thing is a beast. Cant wait to see the finished project. Good luck with it.

this red L is the latest one of a few i have put together. The one in the pictures has all the JDM goodies on it .. big turbo, fueling, computer, all new drivetrain, 4wd,

The red sedan is 12 seconds or bust ... and its perfectly drivable everyday :) Some might have seen it tooling around mississauga.

It will be for sale this spring with a full JDM V4.0 STI int / ext and the motor to boot.

relating back to the Focus ... i have a bunch of misc items that i want to get rid of ... if someone here wants to come by take a look and pick the stuff up then i'll sell it all for 15% of what my cost was back in the day ...
Whoa... awesome swap you got going there! Keep us posted!
thats going to be one sexxy car when its done......
can you list the stuff you have?
10+ Euro bumper rear lights all are either right side or lefts side .. at some point in time people wanted to have two red or two red white lights ... these were UK spec lights which allowed you to do that .. OEM Hella

10+ door sills for a 2 door
10+ door sills for a 4 door

hella projector turn signals

ton of al anodized valve stem caps

stock zx3 tail lights 2 sets
stock zx3 rear bumpers ... 2 or 3

B&M short throw shifter

few focus strut bars .. (5 speed only .... do not fit auto trans cars)

just to rattle off a few things off the top of my head .... i don't want to sell individual things but rather have someone grab it all and sell it off on the forums ... ebay whatever i don't have time to do this part by part ... i just need one person to look at this stuff give me a low offer :) grab it all and guarnteed can probably 4X their money ....
hey tom... do u have a lower lip for the stock 99 euro bumper? do u have a spare 15" zx3 wheel lying arround as well? i'll take em
What style door sills for the 4 doors?