FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Project Zx3 2nv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry about the two differnt sizes
Last Summer
[Image: summertime025.jpg]
Right Now
[Image: SA400007.jpg]
[Image: SA400011.jpg]
[Image: SA400010.jpg]
[Image: SA400008.jpg]
[Image: SA400009.jpg]
Toys for next Year Some Old and Some New
[Image: SA400002.jpg]
Roush Front Bumper
[Image: SA400003.jpg]
Presion Turbo Intercooler
[Image: SA400013.jpg]
Cervini Sides
[Image: SA400012.jpg]
3rd Brake Light Cover
[Image: SA400014.jpg]
New Badges
[Image: Newbadge.jpg]

Watch Out Car Show Foci Last Year It was the track this year ill be hitting the shows aswell
should look pretty good all finished. just to point it out to you, the bumper is crooked on there.
She's gonna look good... can't wait to see the progress!
Was your car the Focus that Dasilva blew up last year?
do you work for dasilva aswell? if so i'm in need of some info on a part for a stang

your car should look reallly good though .. and go too
k most recent question no i don't actually work ther but my uncles is Joe Dasilva so i help whenever its needed but he has great people that work the desk ask for angela or mathew they help you out with any part you can dream up for a stang

2nd Question yes i did blow a piston last year but no it was not dasilva its my heavy foot that desided to race a wrx about 2 min after having my car sit for two weeks and just changing the oil in it

and to focus guy i know the bumper was slightly off i just had it sitting on ther but thats and euro zx5 ill be sure 2 post updates
ZX3_2NV,Mar 2 2006, 12:32 AM Wrote:k most recent question no i don't actually work ther but my uncles is Joe Dasilva so i help whenever its needed but he has great people that work the desk ask for angela or mathew they help you out with any part you can dream up for a stang

2nd Question yes i did blow a piston last year but no it was not dasilva its my heavy foot that desided to race a wrx about 2 min after having my car sit for two weeks and just changing the oil in it

and to focus guy i know the bumper was slightly off i just had it sitting on ther but thats and euro zx5 ill be sure 2 post updates
[right][snapback]172968[/snapback][/right]

Your related? Damn... that's cool. How about a hook up on parts and decals! :lol:
what bumper did you have on there before?
Stock as shown in the first pic
and i can get decals for whomever wants but parts not really hes pretty cheap to begin with
Awsome man!!! Can't wait to see that projet finish! Love the skirts.
What are you doing with your stock lower grille, fogs, and lip? Wanna sell em to me? :)
Fingers PM'd