FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Whos Car Is This Thats For Sale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detaili...47&pgno=1&srt=1

What exactly are the mods that have been done to your car? My friend likes it.
That's ZX3TUNER's buddy, the guy without reverse lamps.
GlennH,Feb 26 2006, 12:54 AM Wrote:http://www.canadatrader.com/result/detaili...47&pgno=1&srt=1

What exactly are the mods that have been done to your car? My friend likes it.
[right][snapback]172258[/snapback][/right]
i think its the white focus that had the focus canada banner on the windshield. If so i think i found his mod list... correct me if im wrong? The cars in sask right?

Exterior:

Euro Upper Grill
Euro Lower Grill
TYC black headlights
Custom SVT style side mirrors
18" Enkei RS6 Powdercoated white
New Nexen High performance rubber
Home-made shorty antenna.
Euro Rear Taillights
JMS lip kit waiting to be installed

Interior:

Home-made short shifter w/Juntos shift knob
Painted dash trim
Custom fiberglassed center dash with voltmeter installed and changed to single din size
JVC EXAD touchscreen
Custom Speedhut guages
Custom Stereo Install in hatch (in the works)

Performance:

BMC CDA Air Intake
MSD ignition wires w/coil
OBX full race header
FocusSport 2.25 flex pipe
MBRP cat-back exhaust
Steeda Front Upper Strut bar
Sprint Performance Springs
Urethane Motor Mount Inserts

Near Future Performance Mods:

65mm TB
ZEX nitrous wet kit 50 shot
Sounds about right, the "euro tails" preclude reverse lamps as I mentioned. There should be a "gallery" in the photo section but I have no idea what is still on or off that car to this day. I bet it is low milage though. :lol:
Looks like Jarods car.
The 'GM Optimum' pose is teh sikness!
That's Jarrod's(Focis8nt) Car, he bought that pontiac pursuit so it has to be his.

01-yellow-ZX3

Glenn, tell your buddy to buy my car instead! :P
Yup definitely focis8nt's car (Jarrod).... I've seen it in person many many times.
yeah that Jarrod's car, except it doesn't have the euro taillights in there anymore. there SVT Tailights.
I see this car almost everyday still since the dealorship is right across the street.

Here is the update.

Dealor f**ked up the lip kit so there is actually a new lip kit on there (same JMS one) but all freshly painted.

SVT headlights and stock euro tails. There is reverse hooked up just that they shine yellow like on my car. Mint car

[Image: 28.jpg]
phack, i love that car. Nicest white focus evah.
FociPhil,Feb 27 2006, 10:54 AM Wrote:phack, i love that car. Nicest white focus evah.
[right][snapback]172396[/snapback][/right]

x2 + :hitit:

Also, I'm pretty sure that some of the parts from that list are not still on the car.