FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Intense Russian Parkour Dude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prefect setting too, wherever he is in Russia

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...6227308929
They are pretty good. You can tell they had formal gymnastic training in the past like the vault, uneven bars and probably every other discipline. NOW THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARIES FOR UNCLE TED (Rogers)!
Wow... that is some serious parkour!
2001 ZTS,Feb 26 2006, 01:16 AM Wrote:They are pretty good. You can tell they had formal gymnastic training in the past like the vault, uneven bars and probably every other discipline. NOW THEY ARE REVOLUTIONARIES FOR UNCLE TED (Rogers)!
[right][snapback]172262[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking the same thing, gov. sponsored sports programs.
Cool!

Anyone see that rogers wireless comercial with everyone doing parkour? isn't one the members here in that commercial?...

none the less, if i wasn't so fuccckkkin lazy i might pick up the sport. but being lazy is much to fun. :lol:
Tri_kento,Feb 26 2006, 06:39 PM Wrote:Cool!

Anyone see that rogers wireless comercial with everyone doing parkour? isn't one the members here in that commercial?...

none the less, if i wasn't so fuccckkkin lazy i might pick up the sport. but  being lazy is much to fun. :lol:
[right][snapback]172323[/snapback][/right]

Yup, our very own tdot-zx3, aka Dan.
euro_zx5,Feb 26 2006, 09:30 PM Wrote:
Tri_kento,Feb 26 2006, 06:39 PM Wrote:Cool!

none the less, if i wasn't so fuccckkkin lazy i might pick up the sport. but  being lazy is much to fun. :lol:
[right][snapback]172323[/snapback][/right]

Yup, our very own tdot-zx3, aka Dan.
[right][snapback]172326[/snapback][/right]

he is not in that commercial
That was insane!
Monkry i tell you...MONKEYS.

Did that guy actually have a dog chase him?? crazy!
My dog used to chase me all the time. He was just playing.

:( My dog died when I was in grade 8... :'(
Aka,Feb 28 2006, 04:15 AM Wrote:My dog used to chase me all the time. He was just playing.

:( My dog died when I was in grade 8... :'(
[right][snapback]172529[/snapback][/right]

Whoa, easy there Debbie Downer :blink: