FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Go' Kart Frame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anybody have a bare go kart frame or can point me in the right direction where can I pick one up
Something like this?
I have a complete go kart or two I'll sell you.
bluetoy,Feb 24 2006, 11:39 AM Wrote:I have a complete go kart or two I'll sell you.
[right][snapback]172049[/snapback][/right]

I'm looking for more of a pro one. Something that will sit alot lower to the ground.
But do you have pics of your frames
qtgino,Feb 24 2006, 09:27 AM Wrote:
bluetoy,Feb 24 2006, 11:39 AM Wrote:I have a complete go kart or two I'll sell you.
[right][snapback]172049[/snapback][/right]

I'm looking for more of a pro one. Something that will sit alot lower to the ground.
But do you have pics of your frames
[right][snapback]172072[/snapback][/right]

his carts are 100% pro... they're straight up shifter karts..

Can't say I've seen anything of bluetoy's that's half-assed.
I have 2 four stroke karts

[Image: 4Stroke.jpg]

[Image: 4Stroke2.jpg]

And I have 1 125cc Shifter kart.

[Image: Shifter.jpg]
It don't get more pro than those.
ANTHONYD,Feb 24 2006, 05:58 PM Wrote:It don't get more pro than those.
[right][snapback]172117[/snapback][/right]

They look pretty sweet, But I'm just looking for a bare frame. Can't really afford a complete kart. But how much are you asking for them?
qtgino,Feb 25 2006, 08:12 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 24 2006, 05:58 PM Wrote:It don't get more pro than those.
[right][snapback]172117[/snapback][/right]

They look pretty sweet, But I'm just looking for a bare frame. Can't really afford a complete kart. But how much are you asking for them?
[right][snapback]172202[/snapback][/right]

1500 the shifter, 750 each for the 4 strokes.
I got a gokart for sale, it's not a pro looking one, but it sits real low and has good tires and junk. the frame dosen't look nearly as good as those. if ur intrested pm and i'll search for my camara and take some photo's, i'll be selling mine for around 300$ (with out engine.)