FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Used Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my friend is looking for a simple computer that will surf the net, download music and play it, check email,msn, play poker and more. Nothing hardcore...

Only looking for the box. (no monitor etc....)

Can someone help me?
Sounds better than what I have now :lol:
focusonthis_88,Feb 22 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote:One of my friend is looking for a simple computer that will surf the net, download music and play it, check email,msn, play poker and more.  Nothing hardcore...

Can someone help me?
[right][snapback]171816[/snapback][/right]

Why does this sound bad...when i was younger thats all i was looking for too
Slimsride,Feb 23 2006, 09:41 AM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Feb 22 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote:One of my friend is looking for a simple computer that will surf the net, download music and play it, check email,msn, play poker and more.  Nothing hardcore...

Can someone help me?
[right][snapback]171816[/snapback][/right]

Why does this sound bad...when i was younger thats all i was looking for too
[right][snapback]171836[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol:

no but seriously back on topic please.
I have 2 full computers, no sounds cards in either though. Dont ask me the specs, I dont know what they are, the college was throwing them out like....what 6 years ago... :ph34r: and I grabbed two of them before they got to the trash bin.

I recently upgraded the OS to XP...

And on 1 keyboard you really have to hit the space bar hard....I mean, slam it you know. :blink: They've been sititng in my basement for over 2 years now....

Probably from to much internet pron....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! :lol: