FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Goodies For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some Goodies for sale that i dont need anymore and i need to get rid of..

2 12" Pioneer Premier Champion Series Pro with Enclosure and a RockFord Fosgate T1001BD Amp

Everything is in mint condition and has only been used for about 5 months (not even that)

Subs amp and Enclosure --> $700 OBO NEW PRICE 500 --> NEWEST PRICE 300.00

Link to The Subs
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...o/TS-W3002D2|D4

Pics
[Image: DSC01979.jpg]
[Image: DSC01980.jpg]
[Image: DSC01981.jpg]
[Image: DSC01981.jpg]

1 Infiniti 475a amp good condition used for about a year. Asking 100.00 NEW PRICE 75.00

4 Ronal R39 Windmill Rims and 4 Pirelli P7000 225 45 17 tires. The rims have a bit of curb rash on the front two rims, also the front two tires have cracks in them.

I will sell all 4 Rims and Tires for 600.00 OBO NEW PRICE 500 --> $350

Pics Below.. More Detailed Pics to come..

[Image: DSC01975.jpg]
[Image: DSC01984.jpg]
[Image: DSC01984.jpg]

If your Interested in any of this the best way to get me is PM me.. Thanks for Looking

PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED EVRYTHING IS STILL OBO..
Just wanted to let everybody know that everything is OBO... and dont be afraid to make an offer
I sent a pm
pmed you back
make me an offer no matter what i will consider it I need all of this gone before the end of october
prices lowered again
Where are you located? I may be interested in the wheels.

Pic's of the curb rash would be appreciated and the cracked tires.
I'm going to take some pics later in the week and post them up.. so you can check them out.;.
are the caps and wiring included with the subs and amp?
is it still installed so i can listen to them?
X TUH BOARD,Nov 2 2009, 10:36 AM Wrote:are the caps and wiring included with the subs and amp?
is it still installed so i can listen to them?
[right][snapback]296672[/snapback][/right]

Sorry not installed.. The CAPS have been sold so has the wiring the AMP and Subs are still for sale.. PM me and we can make a deal if you are interested...
are the rims still kicking around.