FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Much Pain Am I Gonna Feel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man do you guys have some heavy emissions legal issues. In Manitoba we have none of that.. You could get fined I suppose if you did not have a cat, but I have never heard of it.
TonyDee,Feb 22 2006, 04:10 PM Wrote:Man do you guys have some heavy emissions legal issues. In Manitoba we have none of that.. You could get fined I suppose if you did not have a cat, but I have never heard of it.
[right][snapback]171771[/snapback][/right]

Enjoy that, won't last for long. ;)
Rob I had a LG ZX5 that externally appeared much like yours (minus hood pins, intercooler, roll cage) I never once got hassled by the popo in Vaughan/woodbridge and I worked there for over 2 years. I also had no Cat. I find the two biggest things that get you pulled over are A) Driving like an idiot, B ) Riced out car, specifically unsafe wheels. Thats just my experience.
a good friend of mine does e-test at his shop in mississauga .. i can talk to him if you want and see if we can throw the car on the machine to see what kind of readings you'd get .. you never know, it might pass or be very close to passing as is .. as the govt usually allows lots of room for error
With no cat, I don't think it's possible. But when the time comes, we can check it out.
Pages: 1 2