FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Friday's Hot Career Tip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in case anyone's looking for solid work that'll keep you employed to your death (and apparently alright benefits),

I have the perfect employment opportunity

please don't go out and get the job.. I was kidding..it's friday
BWAHAHAHA... and Islam is a "peaceful" religion. Right. Or rather, Iran's a "peaceful" country.
Hmmm ... smelling a bit spicey to me. They have a PO box on that ad fer goodness sakes and they ask for your phone number! Bogus methinks.

But hey ... "membership" has its priviledges - no sign up fees and virgins in the aferlife forevermore (apparently they're not running out at all) - I wonder what the female members of the Martyrdom-seeking Forces get as their reward?.
Now you guys know, why we came to Canada.

I love my country, but the idiots that run it at the moment are bunch of Fanatic Muslims that have no values, belives or morals. They are just there to steal the money and rape anything that comes near them. Its pretty sad and most are true.

As for the job oppertunity, i guess that is a joke or something, but most of the time they go to ppl's houses and just take their kids. During the Iran-Iraq war lot of these kids were used as baricades or to find mines on the front lines.

i hear that they are running low on female virgin for sucide bombers, guess they'll start using guys for them.
Watch it end up being a "sting" operation run by the Mossad, CIA, MI5 or something. :lol:

"now that we have your name, address and phone number..........."