FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rogers Cell Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just need to get a rogers cell phone, NEW, and i was wondering if there is anyone here that can give me a good deal on it.

I want to buy it on the weekend. Its actually for the fiance, i know some of you guys work for Rogers, but i can't remember who it was,

Can you guys please PM me with deals.

Regards Mo
I've got a PAYG Nokia 2190 sitting around doing nothing :D

I'll let you google that to see how old it is...
haha, funny, is that the Old russian built Nokia?

as stated previously she doesnt want a used phone. It has to be new :)
My GF just picked up the motorola Rocker from Rogers for $99.

sweet phone!
are you looking for just a phone, or phone with service/plan?
FociPhil,Feb 16 2006, 07:04 PM Wrote:are you looking for just a phone, or phone with service/plan?
[right][snapback]170874[/snapback][/right]

phone plus the service plan. basically she is switching from Bell to rogers. and bc we have everything else with rogers i guess we will get an additional discount for the bundles, right?
Flofocus,Feb 16 2006, 06:57 PM Wrote:My GF just picked up the motorola Rocker from Rogers for $99.

sweet phone!
[right][snapback]170870[/snapback][/right]

and now rogers owns her for 3 years :(
nass,Feb 16 2006, 04:12 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 16 2006, 06:57 PM Wrote:My GF just picked up the motorola Rocker from Rogers for $99.

sweet phone!

[right][snapback]170883[/snapback][/right]

Unfortunately yes, but you get that with any provider. Longer the plan, the better deal on the hardware.
Flofocus,Feb 16 2006, 08:33 PM Wrote:
nass,Feb 16 2006, 04:12 PM Wrote:

sweet phone!

[right][snapback]170883[/snapback][/right]

Unfortunately yes, but you get that with any provider. Longer the plan, the better deal on the hardware.
[right][snapback]170889[/snapback][/right]

if only marriages worked that way too :(
mo_focus,Feb 16 2006, 07:19 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Feb 16 2006, 07:04 PM Wrote:are you looking for just a phone, or phone with service/plan?
[right][snapback]170874[/snapback][/right]

phone plus the service plan. basically she is switching from Bell to rogers. and bc we have everything else with rogers i guess we will get an additional discount for the bundles, right?
[right][snapback]170879[/snapback][/right]

yeah you will get a discount...what does she want, what style, flip? does she want an MP3 player with it, quad band, blutooth???

or just something that rings and calls people...
she is the type that just wants to see it ring and call ppl. she doenst really care for toys.

But I do. I know she wants flip and hopefuly bluetooth
Mo.. For flip with possibly bluetooth, here are your choices:

Motorola V551 - $29.99*
Motorola V635(i) - $149.99*
Motorola V360 - $99.99*
Motorola Pink/Silver/Black RAZR - $149.99*
The only other FLIP phone i can think of with bluetooth is:
Nokia 6820 - $99.99

*indicates 3-year term
BTW.. I dunno if this interests you, but since I'm not a Rogers agent, I may be able to sell the following new phones either unlocked or locked to rogers.

Nokia 6030 - unlocked/fido branded
Nokia 3100B - Unlocked/unbranded or rogers,cing or fido branding
Motorola V180 - Unlocked/fido branded
Nokia 7210 - unlocked/fido branded
Nokia 8801 - unlocked/fido branded $1G
I got the Nokia 6101 at Rogers for my wife and she loves it to death. I've always trusted Nokia for all my cell phones.
I got a cheap LG flip from Rogers for $35 wtih home charger,car charger and case, on a 1 year plan @ $9.95/month/40 minutes. I only use the phone if I really have to.