FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Had To Pull The Car Out Of The Shop So Took Some P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a few pics. Dreaming of summer
[Image: 628368_18_full.jpg]

[Image: 628368_20_full.jpg]

[Image: 628368_21_full.jpg]
Nice car...keep the doors closed.
No offense, but regardless of how FAST that car may be... it simply doesn't work with scissor doors. Jason's car for some reason, to my eyes at least, looks 100X better with scissor doors. Maybe it's the vinyl?
like the paint
Sweet man!

i can appreciate the work put into that car! :)

Any go under that hood?
how was the install on the doors? Did you cut much out from the fenders?
LOVE THOSE WHEELS!

thats all airbrush isnt it??

Sweet ride dood.
eh not bad, but not really a fan of the decals / metal looking paint job.
somehow, I like how subtle the wing west look on your car. Usualy that kit is much more appearant. at least it was on my old silver zx3.

nice show car.
french_connection,Feb 16 2006, 07:20 PM Wrote:somehow, I like how subtle the wing west look on your car. Usualy that kit is much more appearant. at least it was on my old silver zx3.

nice show car.
[right][snapback]170880[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking the exact same thing. I had to look twice before I even noticed it was the same kit I have sitting in the garage. I don't know I kinda like the paint job. It's totally different and it's not loud and in your face, it's just different.

great job!
I like the design but the wheels I'm a little iffy on (Never been a fan of the all rim, no tire look) and I think the scissor doors are neat personally :P

NefCanuck
Maybe paint the grill in the front bumper black. I think it would look a lot better that way. B)
It maybe looks odd due to the car being allot more busy than jays ride. I personally like the clean look as opposed to graphics. Sort of like the cars of GT3 vs NFS Underground.
Thank for all the complements. The car was airbrushed to be the sister car to these two car.

[Image: SC_lp077.jpg]

and

[Image: SC100403_135.jpg]

I just was looking at the grill the other day and I was thinking the same thing, good idea.

Also zx3 tunr The doors were cake to put on , didn't even take the doors off the car and only had to trim a bit off the inside of the fender.
Those rims are SIK, best part of the car....
That looks amazing. Totally different than anything I have seen.

Good work.
have anymore pics with all the doors closed?

i've seen you driving around newmarket before .. the airbrushing looks really good
Love does rims!!! Nice paint job has well.
I want those rims!!!

I would also like to see this one out at the next big meet!!!

Nice job!!
Here are a few pictures with the doors closed. sorry they are so crappy and for nasty wheels I don't know what I was thinking when I got them.

[Image: pics_gallery4.jpg]

[Image: 628368_12_full.jpg]

Pages: 1 2