FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hella Projector Bulb Replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am pretty sure the right headliight bulb burnt out, i wanna replace it asap, does anyone know how hard this is. Do i have to take s*** apart or can i simply reach under the hood and pull the bulb out the back of the housing.

Anyhelp would be great ,Also if you know the Hella Projector light bulb replacement that would be good to.
You wont have to remove anything. Just pull out the burnt one and replace with a new one. Youll have to slip off the rubber cover, then squeeze 2 pins together to remove the bracket, then you can access the burnt bulb.

I think the replacement is a H9 Bulb. Maybe somebody could confirm that.
yes, it is indeed an H9.

the same bulbs as what's in your highbeams too... so if you need a temporary replacement, you can use one of your highbeam bulbs instead.

and yeah, it's as simple as twist and pull to get them out. couldn't be any easier.
If there actual German Hellas they will take an H7.
ZX3TUNR,Feb 16 2006, 02:41 PM Wrote:If there actual German Hellas they will take an H7.
[right][snapback]170865[/snapback][/right]

This is true
Where can i buy, h9 bulbs? I went to Crappy tire but they didn't have them, should i try a differnt crapp tire?
brucktown,Feb 23 2006, 02:54 PM Wrote:Where can i buy, h9 bulbs? I went to Crappy tire but they didn't have them, should i try a differnt crapp tire?
[right][snapback]171905[/snapback][/right]

I havent had to replace any, but I've seen them in my CT here (Orleans)....if not try autozone, or autoparts...whatever its called.
umm there is also the other anythony on this board, he got me a set before when I need H7's, really good price too just can't remember his screen name......