FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Final Count Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to say that this is my last post until I get home and settled in.

I will post pictures once I gets home.

Wish me luck

Edmonton - Labrador City

[Image: Triphomemap.jpg]

Will The Body Kit Last
[Image: FocusNight2.jpg]

Back Home
[Image: Picture139.jpg]

[Image: Picture146.jpg]
Good luck!

It's a trip everyone should make before they die!

And chances are...that Bodykit won't make it.

DRIVE SAFE!
Best of luck to you and as long as you drive with reasonable amounts of care, I'm betting the bodykit will come through with at worst, a few minor scrapes here & there (weather permitting of course)

NefCanuck
That looks like North Bay, except the drifts are about 1 foot higher in Nfld.
the body kit will survive barring any run-ins with truck-deposited ice chunks.

My kit and loweres suspension made a 3,000 km trip in -50 weather and blizzards.
darkpuppet,Feb 16 2006, 01:18 PM Wrote:the body kit will survive barring any run-ins with truck-deposited ice chunks.

My kit and loweres suspension made a 3,000 km trip in -50 weather and blizzards.
[right][snapback]170840[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but our kit isnt exactly 'slammed' like his either!!
I see the side skirts taking the brunt of it, at least from the angle that one picture is on.
Yeah the car is lowered 1 1/2 inches and the front bumper is about 6 inches from the ground..
I gotta ask, why are you taking the path you highlighted in the picture? seems it is way out of the way.

I assume it's the best roads to drive on? trans canada
I have some friends in St.John,NB that we are going to visit.
I'm sure you'll be fine and so will the body kit. just drive according to the weather conditions, and pay attention to the radio reports as they are handy while driving. It's what my dad and I did with the Mustang when we brought it back from BC.
Awesome thanks for the tips!!!!
Do yourself a favor, take this route as suggested by google because it'll take you through the states on a more direct route. With a body kit like yours, you'll want to take stateside underneath Quebec because the roads here in Quebec will KILL your ride. Highways in the US are beautiful and body kit safe. ;)
I already thought about taking the US route but I want to drive across canada cause it might be the only time I get to do so.

but thanks anyways...
FastandFocusZTS,Feb 17 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:I already thought about taking the US route but I want to drive across canada cause it might be the only time I get to do so.[right][snapback]171075[/snapback][/right]
That route will take you through some of the most beautiful parts of the country east of the Rockies ... and so long as you have given yourself lots of time and no reason to hurry, you should be just fine even at this time of year.

Good luck and try to take lots of pics.
FastandFocusZTS,Feb 17 2006, 03:36 PM Wrote:I have some friends in St.John,NB that we are going to visit.
[right][snapback]171028[/snapback][/right]

ahh ok that totally makes sense now. well I am very envious of your trip here. I hope someday to drive to the west coast. The only thing with that is you'll most likely not want to drive back heh does anyone know if you can rent a car one way.
Beautiful. Very. :)

But all I keep thinking is....

"Dead body kit... dead body kit..." :unsure: