FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Whos Ready For -50?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And with that rebate we can buy this
http://www.snowboard-mag.com/node/331

Car started nice this morning but after sitting all day, damn it sucked starting after work, didn't want to have the clutch pushed in, didn't want to shift gears, e-brake didn't want to go in. Like crap cold car.
Phantom,Feb 17 2006, 02:27 AM Wrote:And with that rebate we can buy this
http://www.snowboard-mag.com/node/331

Car started nice this morning but after sitting all day, damn it sucked starting after work,  didn't want to have the clutch pushed in, didn't want to shift gears, e-brake didn't want to go in. Like crap cold car.
[right][snapback]170959[/snapback][/right]

oh sure that link works for you :angry:
I drove home from Owen Sound today after being weatherbound last night. They got it hit HARD as they usually do. Many road closures even today and now that I am home people are coming by to stare at my car and the inch thick ice on it. Luckily the wind blew steady so one side was spared and I was able to crawl in the passenger door. I eventually could kick open the drivers side from the inside out.

As for -50, you people suck. I'm pretty sure it gets warmer on Mars.
BWAH... too much fun tonight, slogging through parking lots to deposit cheques in the bank and do grocery shopping. Oddly enough, the car starts moving easier on 6 inches of snow than it does on a near-bare street.

Or maybe that does make sense... a tad.
yay its warming up lol -19 LOL

doing them propane reading tonight at work was fricken cold.
Winter sucks hard. Nothing I hate more then going out side when its -40.
SVT ZX3,Feb 18 2006, 07:27 PM Wrote:Winter sucks hard. Nothing I hate more then going out side when its -40.
[right][snapback]171273[/snapback][/right]

Try going outside at a mere -20C when you can't even move faster than a shuffle. Doing anything outside is agony...

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2