FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need A Place I Can Buy Laptop Memory In The Gta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for 1GB sticks of 200-pin SODIMM DDR PC2700 UNBUFFERED NON-ECC 333 MHZ.

My corsair memory I put in my laptop took a crap yesterday so I'm back to just 512MB turning every luxury off my laptop is still running at 64% memory usage with just word open and my HD light is staying on almost permanently!

If you guys know of anywhere in the GTA or Canada that I can get some I would appreciate it, I'm not going to pay extra to get it from the US again.
Staples has been good for laptop RAM of late, actually. At least here in North Bay they are.

Failing that: http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?min...ubminorcatid=57

Happy hunting!
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 15 2006, 12:53 PM Wrote:Staples has been good for laptop RAM of late, actually. At least here in North Bay they are.
[right][snapback]170623[/snapback][/right]

WHOA!!!! No way...
If you provide me the make and model number of your laptop, I can order it from my supplier and ship it to you. Kingston memory, lifetime warranty.
jcarle,Feb 15 2006, 12:16 PM Wrote:If you provide me the make and model number of your laptop, I can order it from my supplier and ship it to you. Kingston memory, lifetime warranty.
[right][snapback]170634[/snapback][/right]

Thanks!!
It's a HP Pavilion zd7310ca PM me a price!