FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The 2005 You've All Been Waiting For...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, the car arrived at my dealership today for mechanical work. I was so excited to learn it was coming, and then to see it for the first time since it was put together, it was awesome!

Since I've been promising for so long, here are the pics. There are still a few things to do, but the bodyshop is essentially done with my car. :D

Bodyshop thought it would be funny to put another Ford emblem in the grill, so I'm getting them to take that off once they take it back for the final detailing. :lol:

[Image: February14th002.jpg]

[Image: February14th006.jpg]

[Image: February14th013.jpg]

They decided to make custom gaskets for me, which would've been fine if they weren't an inch thick. I'm going to try and get them to make them a little more OEM:
[Image: February14th007.jpg]

[Image: February14th010.jpg]

4 months in the making, and still more work to do, yay!
LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!

looks awesome kat, one of the best looking ZX5's i've seen.
Looking incredible...
Thats awesome looking.

Who makes the rims, they're really nice too.
habmann,Feb 14 2006, 09:04 PM Wrote:Who makes the rims, they're really nice too.
[right][snapback]170544[/snapback][/right]

They are made by Kazera. KZ-A is the model. :)
I like what you've done cosmetically.

Now it's time for a turbo!
Damn Sexy bodykit.
almost as nice as my 05 lol
looking good
Nice...looks awesome..

Nice to see another 05' represent//
Hood doesn't fit.

But it looks awesome overall.
puuuuuurrrrrrty
ANTHONYD,Feb 15 2006, 06:26 AM Wrote:Hood doesn't fit.

[right][snapback]170571[/snapback][/right]

The hood is popped in those pictures, otherwise it fits as best as they can make it fit, which is pretty close to perfect! :)

Thanks for all the comments everyone. :)
Not too shabby!

It's clean but modified, which is the best of all worlds in my books!

Now she needs a tad more snort!
05-BLACK-ZX5,Feb 15 2006 Wrote:

The hood is popped in those pictures, otherwise it fits as best as they can make it fit, which is pretty close to perfect! :)

[right][snapback]170582[/snapback][/right]

i was gonna ask if the hood was popped, becuase thats a huge gap between the grille and hood front.

But that is seriously one nice phacking car. If i were to do an 05, it would look exactly like that, but i would have opt for the wide instead of the narrow, but thats just me.

What mechanical work is getting done?? Keep up the good work!
that's gotta be the nicest bumper for any focus.. clean simple but agressive and not over stated.
FociPhil,Feb 15 2006, 09:08 AM Wrote:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Feb 15 2006 Wrote:

[right][snapback]170582[/snapback][/right]

i was gonna ask if the hood was popped, becuase thats a huge gap between the grille and hood front.

But that is seriously one nice phacking car. If i were to do an 05, it would look exactly like that, but i would have opt for the wide instead of the narrow, but thats just me.

What mechanical work is getting done?? Keep up the good work!
[right][snapback]170598[/snapback][/right]

The car is trying to idle around 4000 - 5000 RPM still since the accident. That's lower than the 6000 RPM it shot up to upon impact. :lol:

I have a Focus-central 65mm throttle body, Roush short shfiter & knob, Ford Racing front & rear sway bars, and SVT pedal set waiting for install once I get it into my garage. :)
looks good 05 black ZX5, although I don't personally car for the clear american corners in the signel spaces, why did you not use the euro ones ?
Frost__2001,Feb 15 2006, 01:52 PM Wrote:looks good 05 black ZX5, although I don't personally car for the clear american corners in the signel spaces, why did you not use the euro ones ?
[right][snapback]170688[/snapback][/right]

I was told the euro turn signal covers wouldn't work, so I ended up with these ones. I would've prefered the euro clears.
that kit uses the NA signals...
Pages: 1 2