FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: It's Decided, Moving Back To Canada!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've accepted the position in Woodbridge, and should be starting March 6th. That is of course assuming Dana doesn't show me the door the same day I give them my two week's notice.

Man, I'm gonna be SOOOOO happy to not be surrounded by Americans all day. And I'm really looking forward to living in Barrie.
congratulations, and ur getting out of windsor. thats an added bonus!!
Congrats!

Give me a call about you know what whenever you want if you still are interested.
I'm sure you'll be glad to come back to Canada...
yeah canada Rules :)

wellcome back to Canada, i'm sure there are bunch of ppl on welfare that depend on you here. Enjoy
Welcome Back Eh...
mo_focus,Feb 14 2006, 04:17 PM Wrote:yeah canada Rules :)

wellcome back to Canada, i'm sure there are bunch of ppl on welfare that depend on you here. Enjoy
[right][snapback]170430[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
mo_focus,Feb 14 2006, 08:17 PM Wrote:yeah canada Rules :)

Meh, I've been paying taxes in both countries. So I'm already supporting the welfare bums, AND the illegal war in Iraq! :blink:
welcome back... we'll have to drag you out for a wing night.

p.s. if you need a home to sell your shims from, PM me.
mo_focus,Feb 14 2006, 03:17 PM Wrote:yeah canada Rules :)

Yeah, we're starting to get a little over our heads with the welfare thing. Start paying just Canadian taxes already! :lol:
Perfect timing. They just added more cameras on the 400 north of 407! http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller...era/camhome.htm

Traffic looks GREAT to me! Don't know what anybody would complain about.
Congrats man, your gonna be really happy.
P-51,Feb 14 2006, 04: Wrote:Perfect timing.  They just added more cameras on the 400 north of 407!  http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller...era/camhome.htm

Traffic looks GREAT to me!  Don't know what anybody would complain about.
[right][snapback]170459[/snapback][/right]

Lol.. its not summer. :huh:
That and Id like you to compare that to a day where 5-10cm of snow is falling. Betcha that changes a few things. ;)
Flofocus,Feb 14 2006, 05:22 PM Wrote:That and Id like you to compare that to a day where 5-10cm of snow is falling.  Betcha that changes a few things.  ;)
[right][snapback]170473[/snapback][/right]

or in barrie, where they randomly get 50cm
living in barrie eh?? interested in renting out a basement apt to me :) .. i'm looking for a new place shortly
Yeah yeah, Friday afternoons in the summer will be bad, I get that. And of course snow storms will too, but that happens anywhere guys.

Took me 1.5 hours to get in on Monday because we got 1 cm of snow in Detroit. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I don't think I'll have anything ready in Barrie for some time. Probably October at the earliest.