FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: About Damn Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.sgi.sk.ca/sgi_internet/index.html

Quote:
Thanks to Saskatchewan drivers, there were fewer collisions in 2005. That’s helped SGI to provide a one-time 8% rebate to Saskatchewan vehicle owners.

If you insure any vehicle with SGI, you’re likely one of 520,000 customers who will be receiving a rebate at the end of May.

The rebate applies to the vehicle insurance premium you paid for coverage in 2005 and it’s calculated before the discount you might have received for safe driving.

This year is the sixth year in a row that SGI has been able to hold the line on insurance rates. We’re working hard to make sure Saskatchewan people have the lowest auto insurance premiums in the country.

Booyah free money for me. And I was even in a collision with my poor focus not really my fault(25% wtf is that anyways) But still WOOT. Free money
*Looks at Co-Operators bill and cries*
Alberta gets their 400$ rebate, we get this. Not 400$ but better than nothing.
they said its going to average around $80 in chage back to people.

Free night of drinking.
Better then nothing and ANYTHING coming from the Sask Gov't is a good thing......
I like the sound of getting something back.. I guess all of us Focus owners should be getting around $80 back if we licensed our cars for the year. I like how SGI lists those comparisons of what we pay and what you'd pay in other provinces on their website..