FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Medical Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry if I spelt it wrong. Hernia that is.

Anyone ever had one? I have been plagued recently with 3 medical marvels in the past week and I have to return to the doc to see what is up with a pain I am having in my lower abdominal region on my left side.

Could this be a hernia?

Hurts mildly but really hurts going up and down stairs.

Oh and the other 2 things. I broke my toe and I have the flu.

I am quickly going downhill.

Who wants my pride and joy when I am gone?
meford4u,Feb 13 2006, 08:22 PM Wrote:Who wants my pride and joy when I am gone?
[right][snapback]170273[/snapback][/right]

Well it would be polite for your wife to mourn her loss(?) for a while first but sure why not.
2001 ZTS,Feb 13 2006, 07:40 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 13 2006, 08:22 PM Wrote:Who wants my pride and joy when I am gone?
[right][snapback]170273[/snapback][/right]

Well it would be polite for your wife to mourn her loss(?) for a while first but sure why not.
[right][snapback]170276[/snapback][/right]
I'll take the truck :D
great now that the whores have got my wife and truck, answer the damn medical question!
meford4u,Feb 13 2006, 07:45 PM Wrote:great now that the whores have got my wife and truck, answer the damn medical question!
[right][snapback]170278[/snapback][/right]
Suck it up. there's the answer

Here's some light reading.
http://www.webmd.com/content/article/56/65737.htm
^--- holy crap.

If you read all that, and you still thinnk you apply, I would go see a doctor asap.
What'd ya do, come by and check my 20's out without my permission?! :lol:
my mom made a hernia and it took her everything to get over it, she still has issues from time to time, I really hope for you its just a sore muscle and not a hernia.
I think if you had one you'd know for sure cause I don't think you'd be moving very much. Maybe pulled or tore something?

good luck either way, you're not a hot shot anymore :D
your simptoms sound like you may have one, if that aint it, it might be appendix. OR......... maybe you have to poooop really bad
Appendix is on the other side! :)

I had a hernia when i was little (like 7).. and it felt about the same as you're describing.

The scariest part was well, when you're little, you have stitches *down there*, and the doctor went after them with little scissors to remove them. Scary stuff, having sharp instruments down by your reason to live.

In the end tho, you get to have a really cool scar! Unfortunately, its not one you can brag about with the guys while out having a few beers. Chicks dig scars tho, too bad you're married :)

And damn you guys for snatching up the wife and truck already! Goddamned scavengers!
Lower abdominal? Couldn't it also be ulcers, indigestion or gas?
Beware.

The last time I went in thinking I had a hernia....I ended up having a colonoscopy.

Turnred out I had an Inflamed bowel.

When was the last time you took a s***? And does it hurt? :lol: I'm serious.

I hernia is usually accompanied by a small bulge below your belly button and to the left. (Lift up a roll, you'll see it)

I'd have it looked at nonetheless. It could just be something stemming from the Flu.

ANTHONYD,Feb 14 2006, 01:36 PM Wrote:Beware.

The last time I went in thinking I had a hernia....I ended up having a colonoscopy.

Turnred out I had an Inflamed bowel.

When was the last time you took a s***? And does it hurt? :lol: I'm serious.

I hernia is usually accompanied by a small bulge below your belly button and to the left. (Lift up a roll, you'll see it)

I'd have it looked at nonetheless. It could just be something stemming from the Flu.
[right][snapback]170353[/snapback][/right]

HAHAH classic burn. A++
Bulge yup

s*** no problem. Just had one or two
If it affects you regardless of position or activity, it's more than likely a hernia. Most muscle pain can be alleviated with a certain rest position or stretching, short of a strain.

Not sure why I'm attempting to help, because you've been such an asswipe lately... perhaps it's because hernias suck.

And yes, weight is decidedly a contributing factor to hernias, especially when your lower abdominal muscles are near non-existant. Your abdominal wall has to take up the slack, golf game be damned.

Hope you get better, and decide to take up a bit of exercise if you're able to after this.
Doctor said the following today..........

You have a minor muscle strain ( it is almost gone today except when he pressed on it!), AnthonyD needs to get his ass kicked for mentioning my folds, and he thinks Puppet needs a girlfriend.

Oh ya, we were on the net and I showed him all the medical doctors posts from FC.net.

He thought it was a scream.

But thanks for the input.

Bottom line..............I am getting old and need to lose weight.
meford4u,Feb 14 2006, 04:51 PM Wrote:Doctor said the following today..........

You have a minor muscle strain ( it is almost gone today except when he pressed on it!), AnthonyD needs to get his ass kicked for mentioning my folds, and he thinks Puppet needs a girlfriend.

Oh ya, we were on the net and I showed him all the medical doctors posts from FC.net.

[right][snapback]170487[/snapback][/right]
Well then I was right when I told you to suck it up :D

See just listen to me I know wat I'm talking about.
meford4u,Feb 14 2006, 05:51 PM Wrote:Doctor said the following today..........

[right][snapback]170487[/snapback][/right]

Good for you, I didn't want to chime in until now because medical diagnosis is best left to doctors :P My dad had a hernia about 12 years ago when his co-worker dropped the bulldozer scoop that they were in the process of unhooking and my dad held on...

That was the first time he was off work due to injury ever took three weeks until he was cleared to return to work (and gave the co-worker a nasty tounge lashing, sometimes its good to be the boss)

NefCanuck
Good to see you're going to be alright. You had me all worried there for a bit, who would fill your shoes if you had to take some time off?

where would the funny be without you!?
Pages: 1 2