FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saw A Pontiac Solstice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BTW this is in Toronto, where the Temp was around -7C not including windchill!
mo_focus,Feb 13 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:BTW this is in Toronto, where the Temp was around -7C not including windchill!
[right][snapback]170142[/snapback][/right]
Maybe it was the Chairman of the TTC. :ph34r:
Bah...I was in quebec City this week-end.

Cops were on their Harleys. :ph34r:
mo_focus,Feb 13 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:BTW this is in Toronto, where the Temp was around -7C not including windchill!
[right][snapback]170142[/snapback][/right]

Was the Solstice black? I saw a black one on the weekend with the top down (Don Mills & O'Connor).
2001ZTS- yeah it was black, some young guy driving.
saw a red one here in Brampton driving around with some fugly woman driving it, she had to have been 50 or so.
screw the solstice, i want the Sky.....if i had a toque and it was sunny out and i was dressed for it, id drvie top down. i see guys ridign motorcycles all the time. whats the dif?
I was asking the guy at the dealor about trading the focus in for one LOL
ZX5focused,Feb 13 2006, 06:26 PM Wrote:. i see guys ridign motorcycles all the time. whats the dif?
[right][snapback]170249[/snapback][/right]

Bike are cool?

If its cold and you have the option of a top, common sense says to use it otherwise you are just a ghey posseur in a flavour of the month car. The fact that this thread even exists is proof enough of that. Besides, having the open top slows you down.
:lol: Well he was stupid enough to get one of those ugly cars... so why wouldn't he drive with the top down?!