FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Geek Corner: Multi-touch Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thats is pretty phacking crazy
Sign me up for one! That would be nuts on a tablet pc, or even desktop based tablet style pc.

Now I really don't know... touch screens were always allowed only a single input at a time? That sucks... this should be awesome and actually make it usable for better productivity.
that's totally minority report right there haha.... awesome we could be using that style interface within 5-10 years on our PCs I know that would make my life easier!
nass,Feb 13 2006, 04:35 PM Wrote:that's totally minority report right there haha.... awesome we could be using that style interface within 5-10 years on our PCs I know that would make my life easier!
[right][snapback]170118[/snapback][/right]

Thats the movie! i knew i saw it from somewhere...

that is pure futuristic s*** right thur...
actually, ratheon has technology that allows you to project images anywhere, and uses videocameras to track special gloves in 3d to manipulate the images as in Minority Report...
darkpuppet,Feb 13 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:actually, ratheon has technology that allows you to project images anywhere, and uses videocameras to track special gloves in 3d to manipulate the images as in Minority Report...
[right][snapback]170131[/snapback][/right]

So we won't be seeing this type of technology in newer model touch screens then? :(
That's pimp but damn would those screens get freakin dirty. I hate finger prints on my display. I'd rather just have that as a input with the image still projected on my moniter
That would be killer when they make one small enough for a cellphone the size of a p910.