FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, this is the official G2G Thread for discussing Electronics & Gadgets.
Please refrain from posting Whoring and non-related posts in here.

Sunday Feb 26, 2006 - Howard Chui Meet n' Greet n Eat - Mirage Cafe @ Yonge & Sheppard Centre. 6pm and on. Take the TTC Yonge line north to Yonge-Sheppard Station, subway exits right into the mall or take the 401 to Yonge, north on Sheppard, Park at the underground entrance north of Yonge/Sheppard centre is free with minimum $10 dinner purchase. Free WIFI Hotspot, Prizes & Giveaways. Sponsored by: Fido Wireless Telephony, Virgin Mobile, BongoWireless.com, Wireless Mechanics & more.

March 2006 - East Side Marios Eat n Greet - Oakville, ON, sponsored in part by Wireless Mechanics, PCR Services & Others. Free Giveaways all nite to FocusCanada.Net Members. More details to follow.
FYI, Incase some of you dont know.. a lot of hard work, time and money goes into these events. We work with many other organizations as well. There is also a good reason behind it, alot of the events raised by one of the companies I work for & support, puts money & donations back into communities for a good cause. If anyone cares to find out more bout what they can help out with, feel free to Contact me personally.
keep this thread on topic or take a week off.
Fido sponsored huh? I miss my old Fido phones... this Telus i've had for over a year now just plain sucks. If it were closer to Hamilton, i'd love to check it out... although i've never been to such trade show.
euro_zx5,Feb 12 2006, 07:34 PM Wrote:Fido sponsored huh? I miss my old Fido phones... this Telus i've had for over a year now just plain sucks. If it were closer to Hamilton, i'd love to check it out... although i've never been to such trade show.
[right][snapback]169997[/snapback][/right]

Guaging from past experiences at meets, cool prizes and cool people. Definitely worth going to for the FYI and heads up on what's new. Either way a few professionals that come too, so those of you looking for jobs might benefit.
FYI.. its this evening...

Anyone need last minute directions, Call me on my Cell.
bump.. meet was great, I won a Motorola Bluetooth HS820 headset FREE. retail value just under $90. not bad eh
cool... sorry I couldn't make it... I wanted to win free swag too:P