FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Schumacher's Return To F1 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have to wait and see:

F1 Return ?
I haven’t paid much attention to F1 since Schumacher left.
If he does return I will definitely watch F1 again, thanks for the heads up.
I understood though that if Schumacher returns it would only be in a fill in type role for the rest of the season or until the injured driver is healed :huh:

NefCanuck
yeah i think its just temp until Massa comes back, but still. it will be great watching him back in auction again. I think deep down he wants to come back. He is missing all the glory!
ya its temp to fill in for the driver that caught the spring off the melon

Good thing he had on one of those NEW carbon fiber helmets [Image: 2009_F1_Ferrari_Hungary_Felipe_injury.jpg]

"His Carbon Fibre Schuberth Helmet with Bullet Proof wiser was pierced by a 800 grams weigh steel damper spring that fall off from the Brawn car of Rubens, his fellow country men, 4 seconds later. It sounds like that spring was jumping around in the middle of the track waiting for Felipe. knocked unconscious, Felipe collided into the tyre wall. Really unfortunate. The spring struck him in the left side, just like Surtees' accident. He is in sedated coma with broken skull and brain concussion. His condition is reported stable, but still no sure sign of improvements.
When seeing the replay, the car was already in full throttle when the spring struck him. The only good thing he did was, he applied the break as well, but didn't lift his foot off from the accelerator. The car was under full throttle and full break when the collision occurred. If he wouldn't pressed the break pedal then the damage could have gone worse. Really a very smart reaction in between those micro mini seconds."