FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Please Delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody have a stock antenna lying around that you want to get rid of? Preferably in the GTA!
Why the hell do you need that fishing rod antenna?
Tiketz,Feb 11 2006, 02:33 PM Wrote:Why the hell do you need that fishing rod antenna?
[right][snapback]169807[/snapback][/right]

Ya I asked myself the same question but I'm turning my car back to stock and the shorty antenna won't workanymore because I stripped it.
malby, me being the nice guy i am, would have gladly gave you my stock antenna for free if i had an extra one, but unfortunately, my cousin, she broke off her focus antenna in the car wash, so i gave my only one to her..
paolo,Feb 11 2006, 05:25 PM Wrote:malby, me being the nice guy i am, would have gladly gave you my stock antenna for free if i had an extra one, but unfortunately, my cousin, she broke off her focus antenna in the car wash, so i gave my only one to her..
[right][snapback]169842[/snapback][/right]

That's just because your a nice guy. Tell you cousin she owes me an antenna!
MAlby7,Feb 11 2006, 05:36 PM Wrote:That's just because your a nice guy.  Tell you cousin she owes me an antenna!
[right][snapback]169847[/snapback][/right]

will do B)
I Have an extra one and will give it to you for what ever you think is fair. pm me
Thanks ZX3_2NV
delete bump #2