FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Cbc Rocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
say what you want about them but as of right now they are the only channel that I can get ( 2 - 75 analog cable ) that is showing any coverage of the olympics. NBC had something earlier on but it was more about the American athletes and interviews but they are always SO DAMN BIASED that they only care about Americans. CBC is unbiased and highlights every athlete

Womens hockey on soon Canada vs Italy
anyone see the F1 burn out during the opening cerimonies. best one yet.
That burnout was AWSOME. I thought for a minute he was going to spin right off the stage. Only Itialians would incoporate a Fararri burn out in the opening cerimonies of the olyimpics. WELL DONE!!!!!
I love the cbc when it comes to sport coverage,

anyone have a video of that burnout?
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 11 2006, 03:58 PM Wrote:That burnout was AWSOME.  I thought for a minute he was going to spin right off the stage.  Only Itialians would incoporate a Fararri burn out in the opening cerimonies of the olyimpics.  WELL DONE!!!!!
[right][snapback]169823[/snapback][/right]

THATS RIGHT!! Italians know how to show off such fine piece of automotive machinery
paolo,Feb 11 2006, 05:51 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 11 2006, 03:58 PM Wrote:That burnout was AWSOME.  I thought for a minute he was going to spin right off the stage.  Only Itialians would incoporate a Fararri burn out in the opening cerimonies of the olyimpics.  WELL DONE!!!!!

THATS RIGHT!! Italians know how to show off such fine piece of automotive machinery
[right][snapback]169856[/snapback][/right]
i was sitting in my basement and i started going nuts, like "wtf OMG thats awesome" and my mom yells at me confused outta her mind.

that has to be the best opening ceremony event ever!!!!
the next one has to have naked women in it to beat it.
i like tits and beer
paolo,Feb 11 2006, 05:51 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]169856[/snapback][/right]

Had it been an Enzo... I would have applauded. As it was my butt stayed parked on the couch. Good, but overdone good. Like the prime minister of Italy calling himself Jesus today. That takes more than balls - that's several acute psychological disorders all jockeying for speech-time right there.

And... Italy AND Russia both got OMGWTFBBQPWNED in Women's Hockey.

Italy needs to NOT field a team that was together for 2 WEEKS before the damn Olympics. That's just irresponsible.

And Russia... that's just sad. Go home. Now.

There was also a blog whining about it on Si.cnn.com... cry me a f***ing river.
FocusGuy7476,Feb 12 2006, 01:43 AM Wrote:the next one has to have naked women in it to beat it.
[right][snapback]169880[/snapback][/right]

Canada...we will do it, count on us.

I like CBC for the olympics becuase, they show when the canadainas are competeing. If you watch it on NBC or ABC, whatever, you never know if you are going to see the canadians compete.

I heard the womans team was practising with mens midgets teams for the last six months or something...they are simply spanking these other teams.
yeah they're playing against AAA teams as practice for the olympics... I don't think the other countries do that...
no video of it? :(