FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cls 55 Amg (with Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a CLS 55 AMG in my bay at work right now. The owner has gone on vacation and we are doing a number of things to it while he is gone..

Anyhow...should I bother bringing my camera to work to get some pics of the whole car?? Anyone interested or am I the only one that loves this ride?!

opinions?
take some pics.
microbunny,Feb 10 2006, 07:22 PM Wrote:Got a CLS 55 AMG in my bay at work right now. The owner has gone on vacation and we are doing a number of things to it while he is gone..

Anyhow...should I bother bringing my camera to work to get some pics of the whole car?? Anyone interested or am I the only one that loves this ride?!

opinions?
[right][snapback]169692[/snapback][/right]
Still pics are okay, but why not take it out and take some on the road shots -------- at speed.
ZTWsquared,Feb 10 2006, 06:26 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Feb 10 2006, 07:22 PM Wrote:Got a CLS 55 AMG in my bay at work right now. The owner has gone on vacation and we are doing a number of things to it while he is gone..

opinions?
[right][snapback]169692[/snapback][/right]
Still pics are okay, but why not take it out and take some on the road shots -------- at speed.
[right][snapback]169694[/snapback][/right]

I really would love to...but its a customer vehicle and its just not gonna happen

I cant believe I just said that... :(
:postpics:

:ph34r:
bastard!!

thats why im asking if people wanna see em..

just vote...

bastard!
:lol:
Random Hero,Feb 11 2006, 12:38 AM Wrote::postpics:

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]169705[/snapback][/right]
Go for it (A picture is as close as *I'll* ever get to one of those things) :D

NefCanuck
[Image: HPIM2224.jpg]

more pics to come!!
[Image: HPIM2227.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2190.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2195.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2201.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2202.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2205.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2207.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2212.jpg]
microbunny,Feb 17 2006, 07:47 PM Wrote:[Image: HPIM2207.jpg]
[right][snapback]171162[/snapback][/right]

Whats with the GHEY carpet on the drivers floor???????

THATS GHEY I TELL YOU.....GHEY!!!!
[Image: HPIM2228.jpg]
Nice ride...and that's an understatement!

I'd have edited out the licence# tho ;) but I doubt the owner will ever see this.

Mike.
Pages: 1 2