FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Huge Event This Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know its a lil early but im putting the word out there so eveyone knows Dasilva Racing/MustangToyStore.com and Paul Silva Performance are holding the biggest Ford event this summer at Toronto Motorsport Speedway On Aug 25-27 As Well as a Dyno Day Aug 24 (Possible Focus Canada Meet :) ) The website will be up shortly at http://www.jpshootout.com If we have atleast Foci make the trip out to the track we will have are very own Mini Focus Frenzy Type Class any suggestions or comments and question are encouraged.
[Image: JPFlyer.jpg]
I Need some feedback here ple
ZX3_2NV,Feb 12 2006, 03:51 AM Wrote:I Need some feedback here ple
[right][snapback]169926[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like a good event but I would probably only be able to make it for the 26-27th...!!!

Unfortunately I can not commit know but if this thread keeps going..... then will make a better decision closer to the event!

I'll Be there with My Girl In Her ZTS she wants to take a blast down the track
"Club Cars"... sounds like fun.

Meh, i'm stock anyways. :P
To soon to tell, but I will mark it on the calendar.

Stock as well, for now.
I'll probably be there. (That reminds me, I need to get cracking on something for Joe.)

Already a packed month...SVTOA On Track, Woodward Dream Cruise, now this.
trix_e,Feb 17 2006, 09:58 PM Wrote:I'll Be there with My Girl In Her ZTS she wants to take a blast down the track
[right][snapback]171172[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Blast down the track Ohhhhhh 18sec of blinding speed!
Euro Ford Fan,Feb 20 2006, 08:45 AM Wrote::lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Blast down the track Ohhhhhh 18sec of blinding speed!
[right][snapback]171373[/snapback][/right]

everyone's gotta start somewhere...
exactly, we were all driving 17 second focus' at 1 point.
21 seconds thank you very much.
maybe I should go then.. I might do well...
I may go....I want to get my car into the 13's at the very least this summer.
Flofocus,Feb 21 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:I may go....I want to get my car into the 13's at the very least this summer.
[right][snapback]171598[/snapback][/right]

if i go, I'd prefer not to have competition
darkpuppet,Feb 21 2006, 12:57 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Feb 21 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:I may go....I want to get my car into the 13's at the very least this summer.

[right][snapback]171605[/snapback][/right]

Tell you what, I'll go too and then you can have a guaranteed win. Even if I manage to get the exhaust and Steeda CAI on by then, you'll still pound me like I'm the nail and you're the hammer on teh track :P

NefCanuck
I'll go for "slowest 4-door" of the crew.

I'll have to show this thread to the better half, she'd be down for a weekend at the track methinks.
I want up against meford's car (with meford driving, not that cheesy lightweight driver crap)... we can have our own class "Fastest Supercharged Most Riced Out Focus"

in the Unlimited Weightclass of course
I wanna go with meford also :D

Hopefully I can shut him up and his "Jays junkyard turbo" comments. :rolleyes:

:P

I'll start drinking more instead of smoking, maybe I'll gain a few pounds and make it a little more even. :ph34r:
darkpuppet,Feb 21 2006, 09:57 AM Wrote:

Ohh there will be competion bring it boys cause you guys will all be in my rear view ( I got to start trash talking it hypes up the event lol ) but for real in my rear view
ZX3_2NV,Feb 22 2006, 06:49 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Feb 21 2006, 09:57 AM Wrote:

Ohh there will be competion bring it boys cause you guys will all be in my rear view ( I got to start trash talking it hypes up the event lol ) but for real in my rear view
[right][snapback]171782[/snapback][/right]

how many lbs of ICE you got?
Pages: 1 2