FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saleen Or Roush Focus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I was just wondering if the Saleen n2o or the Roush Focus were available in Canada. We have a Ford dealership here in Louisville that sells both, and they are very nice cars, however they are also quite overpriced.
drew03zx3,Feb 9 2006, 10:44 PM Wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if the Saleen n2o or the Roush Focus were available in Canada. We have a Ford dealership here in Louisville that sells both, and they are very nice cars, however they are also quite overpriced.
[right][snapback]169531[/snapback][/right]
umm i dunno, saleen focus just adds a bodykit and some laughing gas. if the roush has the turbo, then thats one i would get. theres a dealer here in windsor that sells roush and saleen. but all they bring in are stangs and trucks. and if they did bring the focus models in sure they be outrageously priced.
Yeah, they are all outrageously priced. The 05 Saleens are I think around $27,000 usd, as compared to less than $20,000 usd. So you are paying around $7000usd for a body kit, a nitrous kit, exhaust, upgraded suspension, 17" wheels, and a leather interior.

The Roush Focus doesn't even come with a turbo. It is something you have to upgrade yourself. They are a bit cheaper than the Saleen. But basically you are paying around $4000usd for a body kit, exhaust, wheels, and thats it.
Theres a Roush Dealer that just opened in concord ontario the thing about Roush is you can buy them in stages, Stage 1 Being Mostly cosmetic, Stage 2 Suspension and s*** and stage 3 the turbo and other goodies site should be up soon

http://www.roushcanada.com/
Well here in Windsor there is a Saleen kitted Focus ZX3 in yellow. NO gas just the kit, rims and exhaust. Sticker $23,000 CAN. I love the exhasut tips out the center.....
yup, theyre avaliable
Anyone have a pic of Deans Saleen focus with teh Cosworth head?
Yes they are available, yes they are nice, and YES they are overpriced.
drew03zx3,Feb 10 2006, 04:26 AM Wrote:Yeah, they are all outrageously priced. The 05 Saleens are I think around $27,000 usd, as compared to less than $20,000 usd. So you are paying around $7000usd for a body kit, a nitrous kit, exhaust,  upgraded suspension, 17" wheels, and a leather interior.

The Roush Focus doesn't even come with a turbo. It is something you have to upgrade yourself. They are a bit cheaper than the Saleen. But basically you are paying around $4000usd for a body kit, exhaust, wheels, and thats it.
[right][snapback]169539[/snapback][/right]

The sallen also comes with 150 something horse power...big saleen performance improvment from the 150 stock. <_<

I think back in the day in Sask, Jay posted that a dealership had a N20, for like something close to 30,000.
I would go with Roush.
I wouldn't go with any. I would rather buy a completely stock Focus and have the same car and save some money, lol.