FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2000 Zx3 Focus Parts Car For Sale!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone is interested
It finally came down to just needing to get this thing out of the driveway.

It doesnt run atm cause the alternator and starter went from sitting in the driveway too long.

Its a Black 2000 ZX3

306000kms
Interior is in mint condition (perfect if someone wants to do a 05+ to 04- interior swap).
body has rust patches from being a northern and highway driven car (Barrie area).

I also have a bunch of extra parts to throw in that I bought to install and never did.

HVAC Controls
dome light
glove box
springs
Rear Bumper cover(already painted black from my 05)
14" Steel winter rims
15" stocks dual 5 spoke rims(minus the center caps).

[Image: Interior.jpg]
[Image: RearDriver.jpg]
[Image: FrontPas.jpg]

The car is located in Cambridge, so if you live somewhere else your best bet would be to get someone with CAA and grab them and there plates to have it towed home for free.

Price
$500 firm!
ill take all the interior door panels and kick panels and door trim and stuff if yor gonna part it out....i d take the entire car but i dont have 500 :( or id take it right now

springs
Rear Bumper cover(already painted black from my 05)
14" Steel winter rims
15" stocks dual 5 spoke rims(minus the center caps).

[Image: Interior.jpg]
[Image: RearDriver.jpg]
[Image: FrontPas.jpg]

The car is located in Cambridge, so if you live somewhere else your best bet would be to get someone with CAA and grab them and there plates to have it towed home for free.

Price
$500 firm!
[right][snapback]291934[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Sorry man, I thought about parting it out but I don't have any tools or the place to do it.

Unless theres a few people at once that want parts and can all meet on one day and bring tools lol, im not parting it out.
You've got PM.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 30 2009, 03:13 PM Wrote:You've got PM.
[right][snapback]291954[/snapback][/right]
PM Replied :D
im very interested on buying this car.
That tranny would work for you ^ and part out the rest and You might even break even.
those pictures give me chills....i hate winter
Bump!
for sale again!
bump

sorry man
^No worrys!
I'm sure if you were closer it'd already be in your driveway ;)
Is this car still available? Sorry to keep bugging you castone buy buyers of my vehicle are toying with me. They keep asking for spare parts and tranny and so on but none want to give me a deposit or I would have your car in my drive way already.
Yeah the car is still available.
I've had a lot of interest but nothing final.