FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Don't Gamble Or Care About Hockey....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
.......but Wayne Gretsky is a spokesman for Ford. I saw a Ford commercial with him just tonight.

Discuss:
2001 ZTS,Feb 9 2006, 10:07 PM Wrote:.......but Wayne Gretsky is a spokesman for Ford. I saw a Ford commercial with him just tonight.

Discuss:
[right][snapback]169522[/snapback][/right]

This is gonna be ugly no matter how it plays out. Even if Wayne is completely innocent his name will be connected to his wife. Who he absolutely has failed to defend at this point, suggesting that he knows she's guilty and doesn't want to be seen as helping her avoid the firestorm coming down on her ass...

Of course if Wayne is more involved than that, he's toast, burnt toast

NefCanuck
trying to appeal to canadian buyers. with Wayne you get a hockey legend and hockey is supposed to be the greatest canadian sport there is.
FocusGuy7476,Feb 9 2006, 10:16 PM Wrote:trying to appeal to canadian buyers. with Wayne you get a hockey legend and hockey is supposed to be the greatest canadian sport there is.
[right][snapback]169524[/snapback][/right]
u living under a rock? lol jk
hes talking about the gambling ring, set up by rick tochett, his assistant coach, who his wife placed bets
2001 ZTS,Feb 9 2006, 11:07 PM Wrote:.......but Wayne Gretsky is a spokesman for Ford. I saw a Ford commercial with him just tonight.

Discuss:
[right][snapback]169522[/snapback][/right]
Gretzky is in his third year of a 3 year contract with Ford of Canada (IIRC) and its questionable whether or not he has made an impact on sales ... after all, Ford of Canada market share has fallen in each of those three years. Most dealers will tell you that they wasted their money on him.

If I was a bettin' man I'd wager he's done with Ford at the end of his contract (or Ford done with him) ... and if this gambling thing turns real ugly for Wayne, I think Ford has a morality clause in these types of contracts that allows them to basically fire him as a spokesman.
wasnt the broad a playboy bunny? they arent known for their brains.... nuff said...
OH Wayne what did you do.....................

feel shame : (
HAHHAA i love this...

everyones like "Wayne is a saint, hes the definaition of the perfect man"

blah blah blah

nice to see Wayne is like every other human in the world.

First he says he wasnt involved...but his wife is, and have tape recorded conversations discussing the gambling ring.

One of our 10 greatest Canadians....make us proud Wayne, make us proud......
what his wife does is none of his business, if she's found guilty don't bring him down with it too. You have this issue to deal with and now one of canada's olympic goalies has tested positive for drugs.... he claims it's a hair growing product :ph34r:
I can see the commercial's tagline now:

Wayne Gretzky saying,

"You can bet on a Ford"

:lol:
OAC_Sparky,Feb 10 2006, 07:23 PM Wrote:I can see the commercial's tagline now:

Wayne Gretzky saying,

"You can bet on a Ford"

:lol:
[right][snapback]169704[/snapback][/right]

I like this one better:

Have You Gambled on a Ford Lately? :rofl:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Feb 10 2006, 10:26 PM Wrote:I like this one better:

Have You Gambled on a Ford Lately? :rofl:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]169726[/snapback][/right]

Isn't that the new FC.net slogan? :D
nass,Feb 10 2006, 07:32 PM Wrote:what his wife does is none of his business, if she's found guilty don't bring him down with it too. You have this issue to deal with and now one of canada's olympic goalies has tested positive for drugs.... he claims it's a hair growing product  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]169635[/snapback][/right]

Theordore not on the olympic team.
Heres a bet I bet that I can get thru over half of this 28 of Canadian that I am presently drinking
[Image: imageXLA13902100205.jpg]

[Image: janet-jones-gretzky-nude-5.jpg]

[Image: lawyer.jpg]

true tha'd
DD1,Feb 11 2006, 09:37 PM Wrote:true tha'd
[right][snapback]169895[/snapback][/right]

All and all I raise a drink to any guy who married a PlayBoy model.

The old Coot (now dead) who married Anna Nicole Smith is my greatest hero of all time. There's a man with priorities and goals in life!

NOTE TO SELF: ONCE YOU TURN 92 AND AM A MULTI BILLLIONAIRE MARY A PB MODEL WITH A HUGE RACK, who cares if she is mental or "USING" you, it's all good.

balls deep and u dont have to worry aboot your will if your dead right bang that slit untill your heart hurts'
jebus....^^^^^^^someone who drank as much as me tonight
Pages: 1 2