FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Open Letter To Honda Drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually, this was JUST sent to me (linkage-wise) in a convo with my buddy with the STi. Weird.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/por/80077215.html

Enjoy!
do I have your permission to post this on the 'jet?

too late hehe
:lol: Sad, but true.

Civic Nation - REPRESENT! :lol:
Quote:Why don't we get together and beat up some kids later. I'll let you sucker punch a baby. It will be hard core.

i like!
My Jeep has less than 200 horsepower and the aerodynamics of a barn. However, I suppose the near-verticle air dam which is my windshield isn't neccesarily discouraging to someone who puts a god-damn wing on the back of a front wheel drive car. More downforce for the rear wheels then, eh? That way you can accelerate faster, right? Great work, dips***.

classic line. I don;t know I haven't been challenged to race yet. But if someone does 'challenge' I'll play along until it turns green then watch as he spins the tires and hopefully gets a cops attention. But damnit I'll get a ticket too cause I was street racing.
another one
open letter to crackhead
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/27499971.html
Priceless! :lol:
lol

the creackhead post was funny!
LMAO... for a crackpipe, that's jokes.
nessessity is the mother of all invention.....
Ive said it before and I'll say it again: Many members on this board have proven that rice can be taken to a whole new level when dumped on a domestic. I mean really guys, look at 85+% of the cars on here.
lordkingod,Feb 10 2006, 06:56 PM Wrote:Ive said it before and I'll say it again: Many members on this board have proven that rice can be taken to a whole new level when dumped on a domestic. I mean really guys, look at 85+% of the cars on here.
[right][snapback]169700[/snapback][/right]

So true and I think I've said it with you before as well. Just look at the proliferation of NITE-S-HIT around here.