FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wing Night - Mar 3rd, 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Oh, you know it!

Another night to get out and hang with some folks from the board in the Toronto area.

March 03, 2006, 6pm - whenever
We'll be meeting at St. Louis Bar and Grill.

speak up if you're interested!
count me in.
ditto
I'll try, we're doing a complete PC swap/system upgrade at work the day before and if I don't end up killing myself (or someone else) outta sheer frustration. I'll drop by.

NefCanuck
(12 PC's with all new login/connection systems and I'm the only techie amongst a sea of lawyers.... HELP! :ph34r: )
If i'm not moving that day... I'll be in too

So i'm voting " I dunno, i have to check with my mom"
I'm out, I have plans that day with my dad about doing something with the Truck and Mustang.... <_<

LOL not to mention I don't care for chicken wings, and I really hate the whole bar scene, no offence guys. :lol:
Frost__2001,Feb 9 2006, 02:12 PM Wrote:I'm out, I have plans that day with my dad about doing something with the Truck and Mustang.... <_<

LOL not to mention I don't care for chicken wings, and I really hate the whole bar scene, no offence guys. :lol:
[right][snapback]169430[/snapback][/right]

teh B4r Sc3ne r0x ur s0x

The bar scene normally blows, but St. Louis was indeed fun that night.

I'm gonna have to say no unless we're down that way for some reason that weekend.
great. If nos is out then I, and Andrew, are in!
meford4u,Feb 9 2006, 10:33 PM Wrote:great.  If nos is out then I, and Andrew, are in!
[right][snapback]169529[/snapback][/right]

I already was in but was willing to change my mind due to my nights_hit alergy.

Bryan & Tony: you have a place to stay after if you wish but I may have to check to load rating of my furniture.

EDIT: actually what the hell am I talking about? I KEEP FORGETTING I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE PROWL! I have to get used to thinking like that again, deals off Burlington Boys. :P
^^---- there's always my place if they can't stumble that far. Unfortunately, there's only one futon, so they'd have to cuddle.
Another brokeback pillow biter comment.... Steve I'm starting to wonder about you....
ANTHONYD,Feb 10 2006, 08:45 AM Wrote:Another brokeback pillow biter comment.... Steve I'm starting to wonder about you....
[right][snapback]169568[/snapback][/right]

keep your wishful thinking to yourself... your copywriter gets first dibs at this piece o' meat.
darkpuppet,Feb 10 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:... your copywriter gets first dibs at this piece o' meat.
[right][snapback]169577[/snapback][/right]

Tell me more about this copywriter Tony!

Aren't you supposed to be helping "hook a brother up"?

Jen isn't doing a good job either, where's all her girl friends? I want to be "hot for teacher".

Then there is the matter of Bryan's sister in law..............

:angry:
hey, get your own kool aid!!!!
2001 ZTS,Feb 10 2006, 09:25 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Feb 10 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:... your copywriter gets first dibs at this piece o' meat.

Jen isn't doing a good job either, where's all her girl friends? I want to be "hot for teacher".

[right][snapback]169580[/snapback][/right]

When she gets back from Florida I'll show her your pic and we will go from there.
Gotta have a meet in Montreal! Toronto is ... well ... far! :mellow:
2001 ZTS,Feb 10 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]169580[/snapback][/right]

Sorry Man.

The teacher well at her school has run dry.

I got one of the last ones..... :D
darkpuppet,Feb 10 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:hey, get your own kool aid!!!!
[right][snapback]169582[/snapback][/right]

Yea, great idea............ :rolleyes:

I yell "Hooray for KOOL AID!!!!!" and you come running through the wall of my house:

[Image: koolaidmansm.jpg]

Gee, thanks Steve.
Hey Guys,
I have to get out to one of these GTG's. I will see what the schedule looks like. If I don't have my daughter I will be there. Its Just a bus and 2 subways to get there. Seems like it would be well worth the trip.

I will let you all know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4