FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spring Car Purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MAlby7,Feb 9 2006, 03:21 PM Wrote:Well if you had tp use the car all year round I would opt for the S4.  If it's just a summer car that you want to have tons of fun it go with this:

[Image: DSCN0064.jpg]

I drove this car @ Shannonnville Motorsports Park at the track and let me tell you this car is Hyde at teh track and on the street it's Dr. Jekyll.  Completely different personalities depending on how you drive it, but so much fun either way.
[right][snapback]169463[/snapback][/right]

I have been negotiating with the BMW dealer in kitchener for an '04 cab M3...he started at 74k....down to 68 out the door.....but my ceiling is 60 k and I wont move from that
be like me I am looking at a '06 SRT8 300C 56 G's 425 hp and will do the 1/4 12.5's t0 13.0's STOCK and has a tv for the kids and NAV for you man as soon as I get rid of the srt4 this is the new car for me or the Grand C SUV that does 13.3 in the 1/4 and 4.3 0-60 now thats a SUV God I love promotions
^^^^^^^^^

hey... everything aside I dont think anyone has worked as hard and deserves it more.....good on ya kiddo.....really
Pages: 1 2 3