FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Purolator Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok,

So, I bought something from PerfectSaiyan, and he live's in BC I think and he ship it to me by purolator about 2 weeks ago... And didn't receive anything yet....

Is purolator responsable for lost goods or never receiving goods?? :ph34r:
focusonthis_88,Feb 8 2006, 12:00 AM Wrote:Is purolator responsable for lost goods or never receiving goods?? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]169025[/snapback][/right]
You need to find out what the tracking number is and see what the status is ... and if insurance wasn't purchased, they may not be responsible.
focusonthis_88,Feb 7 2006, 11:00 PM Wrote:Ok,

So, I bought something from PerfectSaiyan, and he live's in BC I think and he ship it to me by purolator about 2 weeks ago...  And didn't receive anything yet....

Is purolator responsable for lost goods or never receiving goods?? :ph34r:
[right][snapback]169025[/snapback][/right]
Got a tracking number? If you do, where does it say the package is (the online tracking system at http://www.purolator.com)?

All Purolator shipments should have a tracking #
when I shipped it, they gave me a recipt, but it never contained a tracking number. maybe this driver was a nimrod I am going to call them tomorrow and see wtf is going on.

Ill scan what they gave me and send it to you.
I call shenanigans!

:)
nvm I sent it to you!
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 7 2006, 11:26 PM Wrote:nvm I sent it to you!
[right][snapback]169031[/snapback][/right]
http://shipnow.purolator.com/shiponline/tr...20069972&lang=E

use the pin number right on the slip!!!!!!!
whack so it syas it is still in TORONTO, or it has left the sorter now. So it is a week tomorrow.
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 7 2006, 11:33 PM Wrote:whack so it syas it is still in TORONTO, or it has left the sorter now.
[right][snapback]169033[/snapback][/right]
if it hasnt been scanned in 4 days id give it one more day then give them a call
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 7 2006, 11:33 PM Wrote:whack so it syas it is still in TORONTO, or it has left the sorter now.  So it is a week tomorrow.
[right][snapback]169033[/snapback][/right]
It has left TO, prolly get it tomorrow in Ottawa.
Next time, go UPS.
Ground does take longer than AIR.... anywhere form 2 - 7 business days pending on where it is coming from.....

If your not home when the courier attempts delivery, I might get it back at the main depot or it will go to the Orleans Dry Cleaners on Innes....

I'll keep an eye on it tomorrow, I have a better program to track with at work than online!
jcarle,Feb 8 2006, 01:14 AM Wrote:Next time, go UPS.
[right][snapback]169038[/snapback][/right]

UPS stands for....

Use
Purolator
Stupid

LOL

It could have been shipped Air (next day) to me ( for Focusonthis_88 ) and it would have cost less than shipping it ground.... I stand behind the company I work for %100!! :)

:lol: :lol:
Flofocus,Feb 8 2006, 09:11 AM Wrote:

:lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]169052[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Purolator has business mixings with Canada Post. I *think* Canada Post even owns Purolator, though that I'm not sure about. I do know that Canada Post and Purolator are as tight as Monica's lips on Bill and they both leave you sitting on the steps of your house going "Where's my damn package?". :lol:
Purolator > UPS by far. Ground shipping takes me 5 days, easy, when I buy stuff from Richmond, BC (NCIX.com).

It'll get there.
Oh well, at least we know where it is.
still, it is the cheapest service out there.
Yo Eric, Call tim.

Your package has been misdirected back to Vancouver.
Pages: 1 2 3