FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sighted: Red Focus Svt 5dr - Lowered - Mississauga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw a Red SVT Focus 5dr on Erin Mills Parkway last night in Mississauga @ around 5pm going northbound from the QEW and turned onto the Collegeway.

Driver was a female, dark hair & glasses.

Car looked stock except it looked like it had been lowered to within an inch of its life (We're talkin' I doubt I could get one finger between the wheel & the fender gap) and yellowed license plate covered.

Any ideas?

NefCanuck
hmm, cant say I've seen this one before, as I'm not usually in mississauga very much lately, THAT.. or nefcanuck, you were too hammered from drinking that nite and spotted Sangriaredzx5 instead and screwed up on your description of her.
paolo,Feb 7 2006, 07:31 PM Wrote:hmm, cant say I've seen this one before, as I'm not usually in mississauga very much lately, THAT.. or nefcanuck, you were too hammered from drinking that nite and spotted Sangriaredzx5 instead and screwed up on your description of her.
[right][snapback]169003[/snapback][/right]

I was coming from work Paolo, sadly I wasn't hammered, though with all the "Le Gasp" dramatic BS going on lately at work, I wish I was <_<

'sides the big ass silver SVT logo on the car's ass is a dead giveaway that it wasn't Sangriaredzx5 :D

NefCanuck
(I work with a bunch of emo children)