FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Printing On A3 Paper (in Colour)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perhaps an odd request, but does anyone know where I'd be able to print on A3 size paper? Only place I could think of was Office Depot, but they didn't even know what A3 size paper was until I explained it to them. At which point they said they could not print on it.

In addition to that, I need 4 sheets of photo paper that size. Or rather, semi-gloss/satin finish and thicker than normal paper.

Odd request, but I'm trying to make a paper prop for something and need to print out the designs for the item.

Anyone know where I could go in the K/W area to do this? Also, cheaply!

Thanks

Aka
Try these guys. They have an office in Kitchener.

When I worked in Hamilton I used them all the time for all my large sized printing.

http://www.ncpestill.com/index.php
What about having the items printed on Tabloid with no scaling, that way you'll get your A3 size (which is the UK standard to our 8.5x11), and have the pages cut to the correct size? Tabloid is 11x14.
A3 is actually 11.7x16.5 inches. A4 is 8.3x11.7 (close to letter).

habmann I sent them off an email. Any idea what sort of pricing they would have on 11.7x16.5 ish sized paper?
Honestly I'm not really sure. I never paid the bills for the stuff I had printed there, sorry.
Ilford should make photo paper that size. Henry's should carry it. Where to get printed, I can't help you...
Aka,Jul 28 2009, 05:48 PM Wrote:A3 is actually 11.7x16.5 inches. A4 is 8.3x11.7 (close to letter).

habmann I sent them off an email. Any idea what sort of pricing they would have on 11.7x16.5 ish sized paper?
[right][snapback]291865[/snapback][/right]

Try Kinkos (now Fedex Kinkos)

170 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario
N2L 3E9
Tel: 519-746-3363
I'll give them a shout as well. But last time I went to Kinkos they wanted a small fortune for a single poster. 14x40 inches, $110. I admit though, that was full colour.

Thanks guys
habmann,Jul 28 2009, 10:42 PM Wrote:Honestly I'm not really sure. I never paid the bills for the stuff I had printed there, sorry.
[right][snapback]291870[/snapback][/right]
12x18 is $1.08 per sheet on matte paper. Photo Gloss is $6.12 per sq foot as it has to be done on a large format printer.

Just waiting for them to reply about the paper weight, as I need something a bit thicker than normal paper.
Too bad that you're down there... I could have done proofs for you at least with my Deskjet 9800. It does A3+ or 13x19" media.
Why do you have to live so far up!