FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Talk About An Angry Customer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11192438/

I'm pretty sure there would be better ways about going about his displeasure.. my question is.. if he didn't like the price of the vehicle.. why did he sign on the dotted line?!

He is from Florida though, so that explains things... its like the Ohio of the south.
Holy moly, that guy is a lunatic!!
I should of done that after the 18th recall. :rolleyes: :lol:
haha, i was very close to doing that thursday
C'mon guys....don't act like you never actually thought of doing that.
ANTHONYD,Feb 6 2006, 12:16 PM Wrote:C'mon guys....don't act like you never actually thought of doing that.
[right][snapback]168673[/snapback][/right]

Well I've never been that unhappy with anything I've bought to consider doing that. But thinking about it and actually doing it wow that's insane!

I wonder what was so wrong with his escape?
Euro Ford Fan,Feb 6 2006, 12:20 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Feb 6 2006, 12:16 PM Wrote:C'mon guys....don't act like you never actually thought of doing that.

Well I've never been that unhappy with anything I've bought to consider doing that. But thinking about it and actually doing it wow that's insane!

[right][snapback]168675[/snapback][/right]

he was just unhappy with the price...

and he's a performance arts theatre manager, so you you know he's just not all there to begin with.
Euro Ford Fan,Feb 6 2006, 01:20 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]168675[/snapback][/right]

Aside from the fact that it is an escape?

Sorry, was never a big fan of those at all.
torradan,Feb 6 2006, 11:46 AM Wrote:... its like the Ohio of the south.
[right][snapback]168663[/snapback][/right]

I was not aware you have Ohio jokes like we have Newfie jokes. Please explain so I have some ammo to bug the guys I work with from Ohio!

I need DIRT! :lol:

Similar incident in Winnipeg last year, only the guy was unhappy about his service @ a GM dealership, so WITH HIS 2 SMALL CHILDREN IN THE BACK SEAT, he rammed his Buick into a row of new cars, damaging 6 cobalts/trailblazers. I understand people get frustrated, but come on now.
I guess we don't have to worry about this jerkass polluting the gene pool!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/sou...-home-headlines
wow
That's insane. From one stupid move to the next with this guy. And he was a teacher... go figure, the smart asses are always the stupid decision makers it seems.
Must have been on some hard times.....RIP
holy shiz...he hung himself, he must have been mad at himself ALOT, for buying a ford.
bonus points for getting the limited edition GT. Now only 248 are in exsistance