FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Holiday Monday, Aug 3rd 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well we all know that this weekend is a holliday weekend and it is also a Masiv Monday. The night will go on as usual. Location is the same Dixie @ Aimco in the Wendy's/Tim Hortons parking lot next to the Office Depot. We have had an exceptional turn out this year and we should probably plan another DQ run.

The meet is planned for 7PM Monday August 3rd. Post below if you can make it or if you are going to attempt to make it. Everyone is welcome, wives, girlfriends, Boyfreinds, Partners in crime.

I realize this is the end of a holiday weekend but this is how the calendar played out this year. Hopefully we get a half decent turn out. Post below if you can or maybe make it out.

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3) NefCanuck
4) Spinal
5)
6)

Maybe attending

1)
2)
3)
4)
I'll be there buddy, coming down from barrie that afternoon.
Might be full of bugs.
I knew you would be. :D
I'll be there.

NefCanuck
ill be there this time lol.
BUMP. The meet is tomorrow night boys. Lets represent!!!
Final bump before the meet. Now time to eat then get ready to head out. :)
i got there about 8:30 and there was no one there
Sorry I failed to show, I got sunburned again this past weekend, so I kinda slept most of the day away :ph34r:

Tippman, if you wanna meet up to check that CEL, msg. me when you have some free time in the evening.

NefCanuck
We must have just missed you Tipp. We left around 8:30 to go to DQ at Dixie and Dundas. It was a pretty good turn out too. I think the final number was 6 or 7. I wasn't really paying attention. Sorry we missed you.

There is also a new member trying to register, 2009SEL. I have recruted him from FF.