FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dan In Rogers Superbowl Commerical?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any one esle see a big shirt and pony tail girlie man

if that was you *thumbsup*

if not I will tell everbody that was you :lol:
DD1,Feb 5 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:any one esle see a big shirt and pony tail girlie man

[right][snapback]168575[/snapback][/right]

I got to see that :lol: Go Dan
Kool_ZX3,Feb 5 2006, 07:44 PM Wrote:
DD1,Feb 5 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:any one esle see a big shirt and pony tail girlie man

[right][snapback]168575[/snapback][/right]

I got to see that :lol: Go Dan
[right][snapback]168577[/snapback][/right]
Lol, I thought the same thing but I have no idea what he looks like IRL.
Edited - nope not dan
I have seen the comercial 3 times. I know I am looking for someone. I don't know who.
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 5 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:I have seen the comercial 3 times.  I know I am looking for someone.  I don't know who.
[right][snapback]168595[/snapback][/right]
It's actually a pretty good commercial ... that guy at the end who actually speaks is an actor, but there is definitely a guy with a ponytail if that's what we're all lookin' for.
i thaught dan woulda been in that one too...Brings back dan's question as to weather he should do that deal with rogers lol...Go for it Dan! Or some other f***tard will!
pretty good commercial, im impressed with Rogers
I thought that was Dan for sure but I was too wasted to tell.
No no not me .. haha .. although that guy looks ALOT like me... its funny.

The guy at the end wasnt an actor at all, and his voice is dubbed because Rogers didnt like his british accent.

They hired a group in Britain to do the commercial and no Canadians... They have since appologized... but they werent even talking to me at the time that they did this. They found out about Parkour in Toronto afterwards.

My thing I posted about Rogers was doing all the promo work for them, instead of these guys they hired from Britain. Think of me as a hired spokesperson who will tie in the Rogers brand to Parkour (somehow)...

Its pretty much a done deal, cept for money, I want a little bit more right now then they are willing to dish up to make me fully happy.

As I told Anthony on msn ... You guys will get an opportunity to see my ugly mug on Breakfast Television before Feb is up... Not to mention ill probably me making a visit to the Much Music Rooftops pretty soon...

But first, its off to BC the week of the 13th for me to promote Parkour there first.....

Well... thats if we close the deal Tuesday.
Sounds good man, make sure you let me know when they ship you out my way :D

Seems like your getting alot of attention though, breakfast television and everything B) You going to be doing an interview?
Yes, interview and demonstration..
Anyone work at the Rogers building on Bloor/Jarvis ish .. I will be doing a live demo there as well.

Kool, ya like I said, Halifax might be on the agenda after but I doubt New Brunswick. I know edmonton is as well on their agenda as well. I will let you know though.
Make surwe to post the day your on BT, i get city tv here, i wanna see that s***!!!
tdot-zx3,Feb 6 2006, 05: Wrote:Yes, interview and demonstration..
Anyone work at the Rogers building on Bloor/Jarvis ish .. I will be doing a live demo there as well.

Kool, ya like I said, Halifax might be on the agenda after but I doubt New Brunswick. I know edmonton is as well on their agenda as well. I will let you know though.
[right][snapback]168613[/snapback][/right]

Depending on when you do it... we might be relocated there.

either that or Nortel in brampton.
somebody take Vid caps when dan is on BT. plus let me know when your actually gonna b on, i mite scoot downtown extra early before work and catch some stunts and cheer u on.
Also. when r u going to be at the Rogers Bloor campus 333 Bloor? let me know. I can easily make it there too.
I dare you to grab/suck on Liza's big preggo tits. Do it just for me and my fantasy world Dan old boy!
meford4u,Feb 7 2006, 03:01 AM Wrote:I dare you to grab/suck on Liza's big preggo tits.  Do it just for me and my fantasy world Dan old boy!
[right][snapback]168813[/snapback][/right]

ill pitch 20 bucks and a case of redbull, for that cause.
as will i...
You guys wouldnt believe how many people have been wanting me to do something to her ...

OR .. make the guy do something and hurt himself...

Its like everyone has their own dream senerio for the BT hosts .. haha
Pages: 1 2