FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Is This? (pic Included)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys..who is this? :P lol

[Image: 63FAid9N.jpg]
I was gonna say it was NOS but not the right rims.
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 5 2006, 09:43 PM Wrote:I was gonna say it was NOS but not the right rims.
[right][snapback]168589[/snapback][/right]

and there's no nightshade :P....sorry adam, just had 2 put that in lol
I just forwarded that pic to my girlfriend, and re-affirmed her she would never drive my car.
:lol: Nice skills...
How is that possible? The curb(wall) on the parking side seems way to high for the car to go over without having the front bumper rip off. But cool picture :)
I say photo choped, the cars in the back ground all have the euro plates on them.
I'd like to stick things in his friend.
Frost__2001,Feb 6 2006, 01:42 AM Wrote:I say photo choped, the cars in the back ground all have the euro plates on them.
[right][snapback]168611[/snapback][/right]

I'm pretty sure it is too. Know how I can tell? Look underneath the middle of the car...

All shadows are in an angle and if you continue that tradition, underneath the middle of the car should be very dark... yet the ciment is light as if there was no shadow.
That shot is legit.

The markings on the ground where the front of the car rubbed... All angles and shadows are consistant.

Some dummy popped the clutch and went over the edge.

02ztsian

One guess as to who in this picture is responsible.......
ANTHONYD,Feb 6 2006, 10:03 AM Wrote:Some dummy popped the clutch and went over the edge.
[right][snapback]168629[/snapback][/right]

He was probably getting some action from the girl at the time. Must have been worth it! :D