FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good Performance Magz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking to get subcribe to a good Performance Magz so, I can learn more about it.

Any Magz you guys know about?
focusonthis_88,Feb 5 2006, 01:16 PM Wrote:Im looking to get subcribe to a good Performance Magz so, I can learn more about it.

Any Magz you guys know about?
[right][snapback]168541[/snapback][/right]

Swank is a good one, 40+ is apperently awesome as well..

although a buddy of mine told me FAT, HAIRY AND OVER 60..is suppose to be pretty decent.

:huh:

(hey man you left yourself open for this)
I think the best way to learn about a good magazine would be to go to the store and buy a few different copies. do this for a couple months to find out if you like the stories and articles. I have found that not many have anything on Ford Focus Mod's. They mostly centre aroung Japanese or European automakers. But 2 good magazines are Performance Auto Sound (PAS) or Modified. IMO

Good luck on your quest to find a magazine that you like.

BTW: Top Shelf magazines are fun to look at but don't help with performance Mod's. But I prefer CLUB.
if you want a magazine to learn from .. then you gotta import something from the UK .. one of my favs is Racecar Engineering