FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Back In Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got my rig back on the road again....fixed up, cleaned up, and avoiding the snow thats currently falling..

enjoy the crappy garage photos...

[Image: focusnew01.jpg]

[Image: focusnew02.jpg]

[Image: focusnew03.jpg]

[Image: focusnew04.jpg]

[Image: focusnew05.jpg]
Finally you got your car back. Loving the spoiler :D.. Makes me feel so lonely in the stock world.
unlike some other members who are mean and hurtful I think that car is smashing and I am glad its back on the road, good for you my rabbit friend
DD1,Feb 4 2006, 09:01 PM Wrote:unlike some other members who are mean and hurtful I think that car is smashing and I am glad its back on the road, good for you my rabbit friend
[right][snapback]168483[/snapback][/right]

Now i feel like a jerkass for reporting you to the admin!
Just curious... did you photoshop your front license plates? Because if you did, you forgot your rear one. :P
Lookin good!

But some pics with that LED 3rd brake light lit up would be cool to see too
Is it the flash or is your tint like super dark?
jcarle,Feb 4 2006, 09:15 PM Wrote:Just curious... did you photoshop your front license plates? Because if you did, you forgot your rear one. :P
[right][snapback]168487[/snapback][/right]

yeh i know...i saw that after i posted and i was too lazy to change it..
SL8RZZX3,Feb 4 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:Is it the flash or is your tint like super dark?
[right][snapback]168489[/snapback][/right]

It's only 35% around...and 20% on the rear glass only
get out of dad's spot in the garage
meford4u,Feb 4 2006, 09:41 PM Wrote:get out of dad's spot in the garage
[right][snapback]168493[/snapback][/right]

Actually that is my spot...the time his car was there i was being nice by parking his inside and the rental out in the snow...

microbunny,Feb 4 2006, 09:43 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 4 2006, 09:41 PM Wrote:get out of dad's spot in the garage
[right][snapback]168493[/snapback][/right]

Actually that is my spot...the time his car was there i was being nice by parking his inside and the rental out in the snow...
[right][snapback]168495[/snapback][/right]

you da man

dad=owned :lol:
I like the spoiler dude, if I didnt buy my Cervinis I wouldve bought that one, it is a sleek.

those tailights wouldve been the ones I wouldve chosen if I went with the altezza look, they are carbon fibre correct? they are real nice
PerfectSaiyan,Feb 5 2006, 12:37 AM Wrote:I like the spoiler dude, if I didnt buy my Cervinis I wouldve bought that one, it is a sleek.

those tailights wouldve been the ones I wouldve chosen if I went with the altezza look, they are carbon fibre correct?  they are real nice
[right][snapback]168505[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the comments...the tails arent CF...they just have a nice dark grey housing instead of the CF or typical chrome!
Looks Good. I like the spoiler, really clean look.
microbunny,Feb 4 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:Got my rig back on the road again....fixed up, cleaned up, and avoiding the snow thats currently falling..

Clean as a whistle, I like, I like. Good to see you've got everything back to normal (Now if only the weather would co-operate <_< )

NefCanuck
The car's lookin' good! That wing is something else... nice and clean is right.
Looking good.
Nice Bunny!

I was going to PM you to see when it was due back...

I'm going to have to come up soon.