FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Have An Assassin....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well today i was at the local pool hall "matty's" and this guy came up to my friend jon and pointed to my car asking if he had seen a car like that before. Well it seems the guy had a car dead exactly like mine , same year,model.options. the onyl diffrence was his had like no scratches ot dents......

The guy later on explained that some one had thrown a christmas tree through the windshield of his focus... so you had thought i was my friend who did it... because he was wearing a hat...and they guy that smashed the windshield with the christmas tree was wearing a hat.. so . yea..

anyways.. i have a strange feeling that someone is after my focus..since my town is small and well there are onyl 2 other focus like mine in melvlle. there are more focus..but not same color and model.

mmmm i hope i don't get any tree's through my window..or flower pots. :huh:
That would suck so much man!!! Because christmas is over:lol:. No but honestly watch your car man.
I'd say he made the story up just to start a fight. A lot of fights start like that with drunk people. There's always a direct link (ie the car), some stupid link (ie the hat), and some weird object (ie the tree or sometimes some woman). I wouldn't even worry about it.
Well i hope no one has any plans of tossing their christmas tree through my focus... I don't think SGI covers flying tree's through windows....
one day im going to install cameras in my car that activate with the cars alarm, one out front, one out back, and 2 on the sides.

excessive, but you can bust people!
Well I Guess i don't have to worry about it anymore, since that night i heard about the tree through the focus i got pulled over by melville's finest, and when he was checking my ID i asked if there was any new with them about this, he said he hadn't heard anything about it.

oh and i didn't get a ticket....he just wanted to know if i had any info on partys around melville. which me being a loner..i didn't. :P
Must be the green? :unsure: