FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bring It Back To Canada!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EUROFORDFAN

One of my fav replica's out there and hes asking a decent price. But it does need some interior work done in my opinon.
other than the hatch area needing to be cleaned up, the interior is perfect. Very clean.
Nice but but man $$$$$.

He originally had that car for sale for $8000US??
he's taken more off then it orginially had. all the dash dials are gone, and so are those nice white alloys.
it looks(ed) nice.....but powerwise :(
NikiterZTS,Jul 27 2009, 04:11 PM Wrote:it looks(ed) nice.....but powerwise :(
[right][snapback]291792[/snapback][/right]

not my style
the exterior looks awesome
should've spent less money on the paint job and more on the drivetrain i mean it still has rear drums come on lol.
Without the original WRC white rims, it looks WAY different. The full WRC gear is needed, at least as far as the exterior goes, to make the car look right.

Someone should definitely get on this. I wish it could be me. :(
What this car needs is Full brake upgrade, Some type of Power Adder, Roll cage, Sparco Seats and deffenetly needs the white rims back.
I wonder what my company would say if I pulled up driving a Valvoline car, when I work for Castrol. LOL. Not like I could afford it or anything. Price have been dropped to $6500 USD.
WOW, HE REALLY f***ED THAT CAR UP DIDN'T HE?
All choked up here.
That 'was' a nice car... Too bad it has been parted somewhat.
:(